Slick trick broadheads

Jotis

WKR
Thinking of trying some slick trick btoadheafs. Are they worth trying.

Fullfan

WKR
I have had good results with the standards, Mags, Grizztricks and the viper tricks. All fly true.

dkime

WKR
Thinking of trying some slick trick btoadheafs. Are they worth trying.

One of the best bang for your buck heads when they first came out. I miss those days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LandYacht

WKR
I steered clear of them when they couldn’t make it out of my foam target without chunks missing out their blades.

Zac

WKR
Long story short, they sold to China. QC has been pretty sketch ever since.

Trial153

WKR
Still using lutz' blades, still made in the US. Someone with bunch of older manufactured viper tricks and mags, comparing them to newer packaged ones.... side by side I cant see a difference.
255ef10734f552fb62750afbe4ea3d2a.jpg

LostArra

WKR
Vipertricks or Standards for me.
Vipers worked for elk and deer this season.

Local shop had Exodus on sale so I bought some and they fly well. I even put one in my quiver but used the Vipers at crunch time.

Would recommend. Had used the magnums in years past and this year switched to Viper Tricks, very pleased with performance on whitetails. And as others have said, good bang for your buck.

dkime

WKR
Still using lutz' blades, still made in the US. Someone with bunch of older manufactured viper tricks and mags, comparing them to newer packaged ones.... side by side I cant see a difference.
255ef10734f552fb62750afbe4ea3d2a.jpg

Thank you for posting this so I didn’t have to. I worked for ST when they supposedly “sold to China” I have several friends still working for the supposedly “Chinese” factory right here in Rochester NY. Don’t believe everything you read on the internet kids, just call them. I shot the heads before I worked for them, while I worked for them, and continue to buy them because they’re in my top 3 heads.

406unltd

WKR
That’s all I shot for years was the standards. During that time they were great heads but not sure what they are like now.

Zac

WKR
Thank you for posting this so I didn’t have to. I worked for ST when they supposedly “sold to China” I have several friends still working for the supposedly “Chinese” factory right here in Rochester NY. Don’t believe everything you read on the internet kids, just call them. I shot the heads before I worked for them, while I worked for them, and continue to buy them because they’re in my top 3 heads.

That's good to hear. I hope I am wrong on this one. I remember one of Lusk videos he wasn't able to fit a blade into a ferrule. I thought I recalled him saying this was probably a a result of manufacturing in China.

Elkhntr08

WKR
The ViperTrick, IMO, is the best fixed blade, replacement blade head on the market.
With that said, I now shoot VPA. I don’t like paying for blades. I shoot, sharpen and hunt.

Great head, just be sure you have some "snap" to your bow if you're shooting big stuff with the Mags.

I've used the 1 1/8" magnums for many years. I've used them for whitetail & elk.

I bought a bunch of them about 6-7 years ago. I certainly won't run out any time soon, and have no plans to switch.