Slick trick broadheads

PMcGee

WKR
I’ve shot both elk and deer with them. Both the magnums and vipertricks. Some will tell you the blades are junk. They’ll chip or bend on some bone contact but I’ve never had one fail me and cause me to lose an animal. If an animal is dead and I find the broadhead inside it with some damage it still did it’s job. On a follow up shot on my elk this year I rushed the shot and hit the bull square in the femur. He was facing straight away. It shattered the bone and the broadhead was still in perfect condition. Both broadheads were in useable condition after the shot. My buddy has shot plenty of animals with them as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

IdahoHntr

WKR
I like the standards and vipertricks. Very accurate heads and have killed everything I've shot them at in short order. Had a standard head that blew through the offside shoulder of a huge bodied bull on a quartering away shot a couple years ago. If they can do that, they are tough enough for anything I'll throw at them. I shoot several different heads just because I like to change things up, but I usually have at least one of these in the quiver.

Joshk358

FNG
The only slick trick I have shot is the Raptor Trick. Shoots fantastic. Killed 3 deer with them and none left a very good blood trail, kinda bummed about that. All pass through with arrow stuck in the ground. In all fairness 1 was a high lung shot. Just my experience.

mmanincor

Lil-Rokslider
Been using Slick Trick Standards 100gr for years. Never had a reason to change. Probably shot 30 deer with them. I have not had a failure with them or lost a deer yet. I also used them in my cross bow this past year on a Missouri archery hunt in December.

Use them for whitetails, almost always a pass thru, I'm shooting 53 lb draw weight but still pass thru, find they group with my field points, no issues with durability.

Thank you for posting this so I didn’t have to. I worked for ST when they supposedly “sold to China” I have several friends still working for the supposedly “Chinese” factory right here in Rochester NY. Don’t believe everything you read on the internet kids, just call them. I shot the heads before I worked for them, while I worked for them, and continue to buy them because they’re in my top 3 heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
First hand from someone who was there, gold standard for busting BS.

Trial153

WKR
Raptor tricks are really underrated mechanical head. They penetrate like crazy and hold up decent for mechanical head. I have about a dozen kills with them and they are dependable