Slick trick viper or wicked trick & Exodus for elk

ia bhtr

FNG
Resurrecting an old thread , always shot standard tricks in the past for whitetails , with my 1st elk trip coming up in 2021 , wanted to try different heads , filled my buck tag with a 125 viper trick and my doe tags with exodus , hits were all double lung , shots all between 20-25 yards , viper trick complete pass thru stuck in the ground on the other side , blind man could follow the blood trail , tho it wasnt necessary seen him hit the ground . exodus , 1 pass thru stuck in the ground , 1 the head stuck in the far side body cavity so only 1 entry hole , seen both pile up so results were good , blood trail on the 1st wasnt half as good as the viper , on the 2nd hardly any blood at all , Viper Trick did impact slightly lower helping with blood trail compared to the non bleeder , 2nd exodus was slightly lower that the viper with half at best blood trail

So , will have Viper Trick 125s sitting on top of 50 grain brass insert in front of a 340 axis , made up weight roughly 489 grains , figuring arrow speed at 260 or hopefully just a touch more , that is going to be next years elk set up , now here is hoping I can get the opportunity to turn one loose :)