Slick Tricks and Shuttle T's

I am making the switch from those darn rage broad heads to a new broadhead. I am trying to get away from the mechanicals and move towards the fixed blade. I am looking at slick tricks and shuttle t's. I need some advice on which slick tricks to get. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

weaver

WKR
I use slick trick mags and the standards. Durable and very sharp out of the package. Fly great to. Havent used shuttle ts but have heard good things about them.

armyjoe

Super Moderator
I've used Shuttle T's for the last few years and they are a great broad head. I've had really good luck with them flying well and I haven't lost an animal yet using them.

sk1

WKR
i use slick trick standards, but have heard good things about all of slick tricks broadheads

i plan on buying a pack of shuttle t's this year just to try em for myself

littlebuf

Banned
you cant go wrong with either. buy a pack of each and see what ones tunes best with your set up.i suspect you will find they both hit the mark

OP
WyoBowhunter21
Thanks guys!!!! That's what I expected to hear. I think I will have to do what was suggested and buy them both haha. This site is again costing me money.

jmez

WKR
Rhinehart 18-1

Haven't shot the Shuttle T's but shoot both ST magnums and the Razortrick. Have been happy with the performance of both. Good solid heads.

Both are great heads. You should consider QAD Exodus as well. I was a loyal Slick Trick user for years, but Exodus took top spot in my quiver. As for a target, Rhinehart 18:1

JeremiahH

WKR
I stopped looking when I started shooting slick tricks. Standards and magnums both work awesome for me out of my setup. They group nicely with my field points and that's why I've stuck with them the last three years. I'll second the rhinehart 18-1. You will get your money out of that target and then some.

OP
WyoBowhunter21
I would like to know about the Exodus too. I remember those targets from when I shit league. I will take a look at one at sportsmans next time I get there.

Danielboone

Lil-Rokslider
I like ST's too, but the QAD Exodus is what I shoot now. Great BH. Very strong and very sharp, plus all stainless steel. My ST ferrules would rust some if I hunted in wet climates and that was with some oil on them.