Slight heel slip and insert/footbed

Have trouble finding boots to fit my weird feet. Flat arches, narrow through middle and wide toes. I finally found a pair of Cabela’s Meindl boots that were sized incorrectly in th bargain cave but fit really my feet well, but I do experience a slight heel slip at times, tightening laces does not make a difference in this. The stock insert is a very low volume and wondering if anyone has had a similar issue they fixed with a different insert/footbed. Have looked at the synergy by L&S and also SF but after looking at the superfedt website I didn’t really see anything that appeared to be a good fix.
Any help would be appreciated.

ElkNut1

WKR
I know personaly I've not found a boot (I have a doz different ones) that fits both feet exactly! I doubt anyone has. Everyone of my boots have at least a 1/2 insole at the heel, this will raise the heel for me just enough to eliminate that slop you refer too. Some of my boots require that 1/2 insole in both some will need a 3/4 insole (I cut a full one down) & a 1/2 insole in one boot but only a 1/2 insole in the other. These insoles are like 5-6 bucks at Wallmart & work very nice for me! I've bought more than 30 pairs of boots online over the years & to date have not returned a single pair, I just make the needed adjustment with the insoles I mentioned! Works for me & may work for you!

ElkNut/Paul

Lawnboi

WKR
The heel cup on super feet insoles really locks my heel into my boots. I don’t need the arch support offered by superfeet but I continue to use them because of the solid feel they give my feet in the heel area.