Slightly narrow feet with wide heels - good brands to try?

Stingray

Lil-Rokslider
I finally got my feet mapped as I’ve had difficulty finding a good fit. Mapping confirmed I have high arches and slightly narrow feet (C width not the typical medium D) with wide heels. I’m a size 12. I destroy most boots and the Crispi boots I’ve tried were way too wide. I’m going to order Kenetrek narrow and medium width to try. I’m also ordering some Scarpa, Zamberlan and Lowa boots. I may try Hoffman based on the information here. Besides the above, what other brands might have a last that runs slightly narrow but with a deep heel pocket? Durability and waterproofness are the most important characteristics I look for in boots. I’m not prepared to do a custom L&S boot yet (might end up there).

I don’t need specific boot recommendations per say as fit is so personal, but I would like to understand which companies are making narrow fitting boots in 2019 given model changes of late.

I appreciate and all feedback. Thank you.

Apollo117

WKR
I have a narrow foot, low to mid arch, and narrow heel, so take my suggestion with a grain of salt. Vasque and Redwing have narrower lasts. Not sure I consider either company to make a mountain boot, but I've used boots from both for work and flat land hunting.

I wear Lowa Renegade GTX for my mountain hunting boot.

Block

WKR
Hanwag fit on the narrow side for me. The Makra were slightly narrower than most boots Iv tried and the Tatra were definitely more NARROW from the toe box to mid section than any boot Iv used

Asolo fit more narrow than average. I'm definitely a medium width but needed a wide asolo flame. Got them on sierra trading post for $150 ish.