Sling as a shooting aid?

seawolfxix

Lil-Rokslider
Could I ask for suggestions for a sling? I notice that many suggested here are leather and some cotton as well. Looking for something durable, weatherproof (synthetic), and that can be effectively used as a shooting aid. I see the butler creek and magpul slings seem to fit this.. thanks for any advice.
Turner Saddlery offers a synthetic M1907

Is there any good online educational material for a tutorial on correct sling use for various positions?

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I use one to shoot. It is made from a cheep 1 inch Walmart strap, 1 tri-glide, and 1 ladder lock. With swivels it weighs in at 1.5 ounces, is quickly adjustable, and durable.

It cost me about 6 dollars because I lost my bag of parts in a move and I had to buy two of everything for it.

20200526_035327.jpg20200526_035358.jpg

I use one to shoot. It is made from a cheep 1 inch Walmart strap, 1 tri-glide, and 1 ladder lock. With swivels it weighs in at 1.5 ounces, is quickly adjustable, and durable.

It cost me about 6 dollars because I lost my bag of parts in a move and I had to buy two of everything for it.

View attachment 184386View attachment 184387

That's exactly what I did. I took my ladder lock off a bag I had laying around, bought a two pack of 1" webbing with the triglide for $5. Works great!!! I just need to find another ladder lock to make the second sling.