Sling Stud to Arca Swiss Adapter

RSC12

FNG
Real random but I'm wondering if there is such a thing as attaching an arca swiss plate to the current sling stud on my father's hand-me-down rifle. I'm definitely still a newbie at this so I can't say that I've searched all of the previous forums but I can't seem to find this. I'm just looking at purchasing a bipod for my rifle (currently just use pack or trekking poles) but was also looking at the tripod that I already carry with me and how I could attach my rifle to the the arca swiss attachment. I see adapters from sling stud to picatinny and also picatinny to arca swiss but this seems like a lot of connections and not sure how that would play out as far as accuracy etc. Anyways if there is such a way other then having to drill into the stock (which I don't really want to do if possible) then please let me know. Otherwise I guess I'll just have to try and find a lightweight bipod that I might actually take with me.

Thanks, RSC

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not exactly what you asked about but will fill that role perfectly from @LivetohuntID and solomon river solutions.
63fc67a3fb98123bbd5dd30278027b9d.jpg
2d002635831b63d8797503726c38897e.jpg

Arca swiss with picatinny rail and sling attachment

OP
R

RSC12

FNG
That mount looks awesome! I'd love to have both a picatinny and arca swiss attachments. And still keep a sling stud attachment. Looks perfect. I'll definitely message. Also what bipod is that in the picture. I'm in the midst of research trying to decide if I want to run a bipod as well. I'm definitely still new to this game so trying to explore all options and see what would work best for my style.

UCO___

FNG
Sorry to revive this old thread, but is this still available? I just found this site and can't PM LivetoHuntID.