Slumberjack incog puffy first impressions

Truecoastie

Lil-Rokslider
If anyone out there is looking for an excellent puffy, at a great deal, this is it. I bought this thing, knowing that slumberjack was mainly a pack company, but I must say this puffy is on point.

The fit is perfect. I'm 6' 185lbs with a 43" chest and the large fits me well, with room for a grid fleece, or layer under. (I always struggle finding clothing with long enough arms and torso. This jacket nailed the perfect fit for me)

It has two zippered hand pockets which are nice and deeeep and a zippered chest pocket. Its filled with 600g dri down which will come in clutch out here on the soggy washington coast. Its treated with dwr too. I also like the brushed fleece collar makes the jacket even more comfy. And it folds up nice and small. Advertised weight is 18.2 ounces

Lastly, which I care about the least, I must say the dst camo is pretty dope. I'm stoked to put this puffy in my system. Oh and did I mention it's on sale for 70 bucks with free shipping.

boone0

FNG
Quiet enough for treestand whitetail hunting, either as a mid layer or as an outer layer?

Agree with Truecoastie's assessment - I have the incog as well as the windage and find both to be good pieces, especially for the price. Sounds like they are coming out with an entirely new set of Western clothing and Whitetail clothing. I'm a FL fusion guy, but the DST camo is pretty good. If you want a good puffy at a great price, this is a great option.

OP
T

Truecoastie

Lil-Rokslider
Quiet enough for treestand whitetail hunting, either as a mid layer or as an outer layer?
Ooo I'm not a white tail, or tree stand hunter, but it isnt quite as an outer layer. Might be able to use it as a mid layer.