slumberjack packs?

Thoughts on using slumberjack packs for multi-day hunts and having to pack meat out ? Anyone use em? Looking at deadfall or bounty2.0.

Last edited:

adamm88

WKR
Iv used a bounty 2.0, i hulled tree stands with it, it was a good pack, I really had no issues with it, only reason i upgraded was im a gear whore and like to try stuff out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a bounty 2.0 for sale. Like new. I bought new because of reason above (gear whore) PM if interested.

dmm08300

Lil-Rokslider
I had a rail hauler for several years and a buddy had one we've packed out some mulies with and they work well. I sold mine to another friend and he has used it also and likes it for packing in and hauling out. I sold because the frame wasn't quite long enough for me being a tall guy

Tyler C

FNG
I have no complaints with my rail hauler. The kifaru packs are much more comfortable, but with that added comfort comes lots of added $$$.

I hunted several years with a Bounty 2.0 . I Liked it fine, i just felt like it was time to upgrade to a Mystery Ranch Metcalf. I may be willing to part with the Bounty if you are interested. I have no idea what they are going for used. It is in really good shape.

GregB

WKR
It's a decent pack especially for the money. My son uses his for backpacking trips and packed out his elk with it this year.