Small camera for swaro ATS

CO2130

WKR
For starters I’m super new to “serious” digiscopng. I use my iPhone 10 with a phoneskope adapter a lot. I’ve got a gopro hero 7 with a phoneskope adapter as well. I’m curious if there are any cameras out there that are pretty compact and in the $350-500 range that would be worth upgrading to. Will be paired with my Swarovski ATS 80. I will use this for some hobby type photography of animals as well as packing in with me to video/take pics of animals I’m hunting and also video kill shots at times, and of course it would be nice if it could double as a great kill pic camera. Thanks for any suggestions guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best bet would be the Sony HX-80. It has a larger sensor then you currently are using which will give you better images. It has a 30x optical zoom, Zeiss lens and has both the rear LED screen and a viewfinder. It's small, can fit in a jacket pocket and can be fully automatic, manual or semi automatic. Shoots excellent video as well

Normally $369.99, it would be $349.99 with a 16 gig card

Call me with any questions

Joel
516-217-1000

OP
CO2130

CO2130

WKR
The best bet would be the Sony HX-80. It has a larger sensor then you currently are using which will give you better images. It has a 30x optical zoom, Zeiss lens and has both the rear LED screen and a viewfinder. It's small, can fit in a jacket pocket and can be fully automatic, manual or semi automatic. Shoots excellent video as well

Normally $369.99, it would be $349.99 with a 16 gig card

Call me with any questions

Joel
516-217-1000

Thanks, Joel. I’ll be calling you this next week hopefully!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bowhuntrben

Lil-Rokslider
Check out tinesup. They have a canon g9x mark ii kit. Otherwise you can get an Olympus tg and tinesup has an adapter for it. Both will be right around the top of your budget, but that includes the adapter.

BigT

FNG
I've used the Canon Powershot G9X on the Swaro ATS 65. I got the set-up through TinesUp. Took good images but I always found myself going back to my phone. Some of these other cameras sound very interesting to me.