Small comfortable pillow for mummy bag...?

BoTheHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for a small and comfortable pillow that will fit into the hood part of a mummy bag yet still allowing the functionality of the hood. Any suggestions that you guys are using...
I use a Thermarest inflatable pillow. Ive had multiple pillows and you ill sleep way better on one that has a felt or soft fabric cover. The inflatable ones that have a slick plastic type outer layer suck! My thermarest has a soft cover.

Gettincloser

Lil-Rokslider
I have not seen Outdoor Vitals inflatable pillow mentioned. I initially bought the Sea 2 Summit inflatable but it felt like my head kept rolling off... there was a promo for $5 or $10 for an Outdoor Vitals inflatable pillow and it sure is nice! Much cheaper than the S2S pillow. I put 1 breath of air in it as I do not like it hard as a rock and it cradles my head and fits inside the hood of a mummy bag. Works great with hammocks too! Even take it on church retreats and other places as it gets so small I just chunck it in any bag I travel with. Maybe not perfect for you, but I have 2 of them and love them!

Mosby

WKR
I have a cheap inflatable from Amazon and a Sea to Summit Aeros. Either works for me when backpacking. The SS is larger. Small foam pillows don't work for me in a tent. Too soft and not high enough. When I car camp, I bring two full size pillows for my tent. Pillows are critical for me to get a decent night sleep.

How far are you having to pack it in?

If I have to carry my pillow a long ways, then it is my Sea to Summit Aeros. If not far, then I have a small memory foam pillow.

TxxAgg

WKR
^^^ that's the one. I like mine so much I keep it in the car. Comes in handy for naps.