Small day pack

pc3

WKR
That’s the one. I’ll have to check out the outdoorsman if I ever need to replace the monster. There aren’t many folks making lumbar/fanny packs anymore.

Yes agree. I'd have bought the Kifaru version if they still made it (had aluminum stays in it) If they reintroduce it, or do a limited run I'd buy one I think.

Or if I found a as new second hand one I'd be tempted.

The lumbar pack is underrated for quick afternoon hunts, and I think perfect for shotgun/bird/rabbit hunting etc.

Yes agree. I'd have bought the Kifaru version if they still made it (had aluminum stays in it) If they reintroduce it, or do a limited run I'd buy one I think.

Or if I found a as new second hand one I'd be tempted.

The lumbar pack is underrated for quick afternoon hunts, and I think perfect for shotgun/bird/rabbit hunting etc.

I totally wanted the Kifaru one too. I use the monster for literally everything that isn’t a multi-day pack in. I keep all my tree saddle stuff in there, an outer layer shirt, game bags, water, snacks, 550 cord, etc.

Rs3003

WKR
I have the Kifaru Antero. It fit me better than the Shape Charge. Just a little bit shorter. I like it a lot. I got a belt. It feels more secure to me.

Kimber22

Lil-Rokslider
I use a MR pop-up frame with a Bison Gear pack morphed to it. Just got a Scapegoat 35 so I will see how that goes

Hondo

WKR
Regarding lumbar packs, check out the Hill People Gear M2016 Buttpack. Paired with their Prairie Belt and Shoulder Harness it is the most comfortable and versatile lumbar setup I have used.