Small light pulley setup for hanging Quarters

I am a sportsman from Idaho with a focus on archery elk and do a lot of it solo. I have designed and built a super light weight backcountry pulley system that fits in the palm of your hand. It enables one person to hang game meat or food and gear high off the ground in the backcountry. I call it the Pack-A-Pull.
I am now trying to introduce it to the world and in order to fund volume production I have started a project on Kickstarter. When someone backs the project on Kickstarter they will get the product for the pledge they sign up for. But the project has to fund otherwise no money changes hands and product is not delivered. All or nothing. I expect to be delivering product in July.

Please review Pack-A-Pull from the below link.
Would you be interested in letting me spread the word about it Here? Or what kind of sponsorship do you require?

Let me know if you have any questions.
HookedOnWapiti

Pack-A-Pull The Ultra Lightweight Packable Pulley System by Roy Chitwood —Kickstarter

Last edited:

Clarktar

WKR
Interesting first post. Welcome to Rokslide I suppose.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Most people I know just use carabiners, as the rope easily slides around the rounded sides. I doubt many here will have a need for an unimaginative ready made pulley system, but hey, I could be wrong.

By the way, nice 1st post.

robtattoo

WKR
Welcome to the forum.

Great introduction. It's amazing the things you don't know you don't need, until someone shows you that you don't need them.