Smaller pan head for window mount

Midas06

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for recommendations for a smaller handled pan head for window mount options other than outdoorsman. Thanks

Muletrip

FNG
I put a Vanguard PH-25 on my compact tripod. So far no complaints, it's very small but locks steady.

OP
Midas06

Midas06

Lil-Rokslider
We put together this kit for $69.99: https://cameralandny.com/shop/field...d68c-0138-c5b4-00163e44aa35?variation=2779483

Field Optics Research Window Mount Base + FPH200 Pan Head w/ Arca Swiss QR Plate​

Gr8fuldoug I just bought the fhp 200 from you guys and it’s not working with my window mount. I’ve been in contact with Jeff at your shop and Vince with field optics research about the issue, And neither can come up with a solution. There’s no reason it shouldn’t work with the Swarovski window mount i purchased from you last year. I Was wanting either Jeff send me one of the sets as you recommend or field optics to send me their window mount to try and see if that resolves the issue. And I would send Jeff my window mount and the fhp I bought to see the issue. Doesn’t sound like that’s any option. So I’ll be returning and looking for something different. Thanks

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Gr8fuldoug I just bought the fhp 200 from you guys and it’s not working with my window mount. I’ve been in contact with Jeff at your shop and Vince with field optics research about the issue, And neither can come up with a solution. There’s no reason it shouldn’t work with the Swarovski window mount i purchased from you last year. I Was wanting either Jeff send me one of the sets as you recommend or field optics to send me their window mount to try and see if that resolves the issue. And I would send Jeff my window mount and the fhp I bought to see the issue. Doesn’t sound like that’s any option. So I’ll be returning and looking for something different. Thanks
Please give me a call. I asked Jeff about this and he said you absolutely should send in your window mount and the fhp you bought to see the issue

Last edited:
OP
Midas06

Midas06

Lil-Rokslider
Please give me a call. I asked Jeff about this and he said you absolutely should send in your window mount and the fhp you bought to see the issue
I tried calling you but your out of the office already if you’d like to call me I can be reached at 602-571-6904. Thanks