Sold Smith & Wesson 329PD - Crimson Trace - Excellent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
This gun is sold pending payment.

I will be listing many items of gear and sporting goods in the coming days. All of it will be in excellent condition and free of defects unless specifically noted. It's really time for me to downsize my gear accumulation and that's the whole focus of why I'm selling so much good stuff.

SMITH & WESSON 329PD .44 MAG + CRIMSON TRACE

One owner....me. Carried for protection. If you're looking for a great trail gun, camp protection and sidearm with serious punch, this one is ready. I equipped it with Crimson Trace grips the day I received it. Shoots hard and accurate. My wife shoots it with .44 Special ammo so it's not THAT hard on the hands. Not many rounds through it, but enough to stay in practice. Less than 40 magnum rounds for sure. Comes from a clean, nonsmoking home and has been stored correctly. New retail price is currently beyond $1100 as equipped. Original case included.

The selling price is $895 and I'll handle shipping in the lower 48, with AK or HI extra. Local pickup is possible, but payment upfront in any case. Will ship from my local FFL to yours. My PayPal is [email protected]. I don't specifically request payment as 'Send Money to Friends', but it is sincerely appreciated if you do it. Thanks everyone. Other forms of payment welcome but will require funds to clear prior to shipment.

For sale locally as well, so this listing may be ended at any time.IMG_5918.JPGIMG_5919.JPGIMG_5920.JPGIMG_5921.JPGIMG_5923.JPGIMG_5925.JPGIMG_5927.JPGIMG_5928.JPG

Last edited:

Wrench

WKR
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I had those grips on mine. You must be one tough hombre.

That's a great price for what you get.

OP
Kevin Dill
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
This one is sold pending pmt. I’ll lock the thread when that happens. Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.