Smoke a pack T-shirts.

cmeier117

WKR
Does anyone know if there are shirts out that have are pro shooting wolves? Because if not I got a great idea! I was up in the middle of the night to the sound of Elk bugling, (yes I dream about elk don't you?) and started thinking about our ever growing elk problem. I started thinking I should make a shirt that says "Smoke a pack a day" on the front with a silhouette of a wolf on the back howling. Then when everyone asks me, "Cameron, why are you telling people to smoke a pack of cigs a day?" I can say, "Not a pack a cigs but a pack of wolves, we have to save the elk, deer etc... so I can shoot them and eat them in the fall." Anyone else think this would be a cool shirt idea? I have a friend that owns his own shirt design business and was going to ask him to make me one, but not sure if something like this is already out? I know this is a random thought but I got to work at 3:45 and I got distracted typing this.

Rockey

FNG
There are shirts out there that say that with a wolf in the cross hairs on the front of the shirt. If you had some made up I am sure people would wear them with pride!

OP
cmeier117

cmeier117

WKR
I just used a thing called google, and their is a website called smokeapack.com. They beat me to it, but I still think my shirt idea is better than theirs ;)

RUTTIN

WKR
I saw a bumper sticker in Wyoming that said " welcome to wyoming take a wolf with you when you leave"

2ski

WKR
I saw a bumper sticker with your idea about 10 years ago, but haven't seen anything since like that. I saw the one with the sights on a wolf at a gun show, but I say run with yours. I like it better than the one with the sights.

mtnkid85

WKR
I don't remember where but Ive heard/seen the "smoke a pack" in reference to wolves before. But do it anyway, people will wear them!

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Someone came out with a sticker like this several years back and I think a tshirt is a great idea...I have had this on my dirtbike for several years.
P1010753_zps80f19b82.jpg

Smoke a pack a day has been done with wolves and coyotes already. That ive seen at least.

Still waiting to see one thats just got a Marlboro emblem on it.

Schleppy

Lil-Rokslider
You need to check with the hound dog guys. They hate the wolves more than most because the wolves like to kill hounds. I've seen many different anti-wolf designs on the backs of the bear hunters trucks here in WI