Smokin Deal on 850 Fill Puffy

ianpadron

WKR
Access Denied

$93 for the Army Green version. 10.8 ounces. 850 fill treated down.

I got one and it appears to be the shizzz

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

NDGuy

WKR
Any experience with these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ianpadron

ianpadron

WKR
Just picked one up. I've got a lot of experience with similar jackets and this one appears to be about as good as they get. Made well, good fit, can't beat the specs. Will update once I get some time in the mountains with it.

OP
ianpadron

ianpadron

WKR
Since you have one in hand........is it more of a coat or more like a sweater?

Thanks, Randy
I'd put it right in between those options Randy. Identical to the Nanopuff from "Frat"agonia.

OP
ianpadron

ianpadron

WKR
I think it's funny that all the colors are $93 except black........which is $189 for the exact same jacket. SMH
I love it! I get green colored stuff from REI at DEEP discounts all the time, guess no one hunts that shops there haha

OP
ianpadron

ianpadron

WKR
At our REI store I kind of laugh when I drive up and can count a dozen Subaru's in the parking lot every single time.
Ditto, the lady friend and I have a game where we guess the plus/minus total for Subarus and Priuses, closest one gets Chipotle LOL

VernAK

WKR
Thanks for posting.

I have to go to Fairbanks tomorrow [hope to see Larry Bartlett at Sports Show] and I have an REI dividend in my pocket.

I don't like to spend a fortune for puffies as I wear em a lot. 18 months ago I was driving back to AK and stopped at Cabelas in Rapid City. Happened to be Veterans Day and they were selling puffies to Vets for $49......my kind of sale.

OP
ianpadron

ianpadron

WKR
Any of you have any experience with how they size? Similar to the FL puffy?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
They size up accurately. I'm 6'2" 210 and the large fits perfectly. I wear Medium in First Lite and L/XL in everything else. Hope that helps!

VernAK

WKR
Picked one up today in FBX......I like it!....A good neutral earth tone color.....Great drawstring on bottom which I like as I prefer to buy em a size larger to allow for freedom of movement for wingshooting yet the drawstring allows me to shut out the wind from going up my back.

Dobermann

WKR
And just so folks know ... the list price for these is $189, so the discount is close to 50%. I didn't see this listed anywhere until after checkout.