"SMOOTHIE IS GONE!!!"

ODB

WKR
Yup...the mountains don’t really care...they just do what they do.... pretty wild...

Ratbeetle

WKR
He was certainly upset about smoothie.

Seriously though, it sounds like they were up there eariler...that has to be humbling knowing that a bit different timing and your ticket woukd have been punched.

BAKPAKR

WKR
That is a pretty neat video but I muted it based on the posts above. I was halfway expecting a big wave to come across the lake and take the videographer out.

Randle

WKR
Wow. crazy. Wonder if while they were up there they dislodged something to trigger it. Also if anyone else was at the lake , how inconsiderate his yelling was. He probably would of gotten one of my used socks.

tdhanses

WKR
That guy yelling is not the type I’d want to be around in the wood or anywhere really, kind of reminds me of the type that yells and screams when they shoot anything on camera.

elkyinzer

WKR
Wow that was full retard mode. Makes me wonder if those divas packed some bang powder up there from that reaction, pretty sure any reasonable human witnessing such an event would be speechless.

S.Clancy

WKR
My brother and I saw something similar in the Absaroka/Beartooths. Super heavy rain, then sounded like a jetliner was flying in the valley. Then a debris flow of car+ sized boulders ripped out of a couloir and flowed for about 10 minutes. We were speechless.

Did anybody else watch this and find themselves wishing that guy would just SHUT THE F*** UP!

I thought your comment was a little rough.
Couldn't be that bad. Right?

I watched the video.
Well said. I fully agree with your assessment. :D