Snake gaiter recommendation

Have you had any issues with the webbing for the buckles wearing through at the fold points of the gaiters?

I have had mine for a couple years and that seems to be a design issue for me as I had the webbing completely eat through from the bend point.
Nope not yet. You must wear yours much more regularly than I do.

Txrookie

Lil-Rokslider
If you are going to be consistently hunting around snakes, I would recommend getting a pair of snake boots. I bought Russell's.

Gaiters work fine if you are wearing them but when it is hot it is easy to leave them in the truck.
I used to live and hunt in Texas on a lease and everybody had gaiters but most guys didn't wear them on a regular basis.

I prefer the boots. Put them on and done for the day.
I have a pair of the Russell snake boots that I wasn’t completely satisfied with, especially for how much they are. Once they wear out I’ll probably try something else.

Snake boot work great in limited mobility setting. I wear chipawaas and Danner sharp tails 200 days a year.

For hunting with a ton of hiking everlast snake guards are your best choice. I wear them over my Hanwags

Mosby

WKR
I have a pair of the Russell snake boots that I wasn’t completely satisfied with, especially for how much they are. Once they wear out I’ll probably try something else.
I got mine quite a few years ago but they were expensive even then. We saw and killed a LOT of rattlesnakes on the lease I was on. It wasn't if you ran into one but when. Sometimes several a day. I walked up on one early one morning that didn't rattle. I ordered the boots that week. Cheaper than my leg was worth to me.

I hate to lace them up but mine have been pretty comfortable. I have pull on snake boots that I use a lot more now. Easier to put on and off but if hunted that lease in TX again I would probably wear the Russells.