Snow Goose

Bulldawg

WKR
I’ve been on one spring hunt but was wondering if anybody had an outfitter or two in mind that you’ve had good experience with in Missouri or somewhere along the flyway for the spring season.

Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Btaylor

WKR
I would imagine some of the duck outfitters here do that but have never looked into it. I know some guys that chase them hard during the conservation season but they are not outfitters.

Check the refuge forums for recommendations. The same operations tend to beat them up every year. I would go to Arkansas if I were going guided. There's a few outfitters in Colorado that do well too. The birds had a busted hatch this year so the juvies may be few.

South Dakota is a shit show, so is Missouri. They'll have good shoots but the daily average goes down.

Brendan

WKR
Can't help you in the midwest, but I'm looking to go in NY or VT this year. (Any other local Roksliders done it around here?)

CHSD

WKR
Check out Flatland Flyways. A guy I went to high school started it. He is a Marine veteran and looks like they shoot alot of birds every spring.

CHSD

WKR

blackdawg

WKR
I went with these guys a couple years ago near Stuttgart during duck season and had a killer hunt. i would love to go back when the gloves come off for the conservation season.

Snow Goose Hunting Guides | Duck Hunts | Hunt Almyra Arkansas AR

Yep, wait for the electronic callers to get broken out!! I know the guy that runs it, he is a neighbor,,guided for him 30 years ago when I was a college kid,,, my understanding is he has a sporty young lady working for him now, carry some extra tip money 🤣, don’t book unless you get her as your guide 🤣🤣.Whatever happens if he invites you to crash at his “hunting house “ don’t do it , ya will find out what third world in the middle of a rice paddy is all about . They are putting up some numbers during the conservation season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk