SO Cimmaron heat

Could anyone give me some information on using a propane heater in a Seek Outside Cimmaron tent? Will it heat it well enough and hold heat in? Will I have a problem with condensation? Looking at getting a Cimmaron for solo Kansas whitetail hunts but will be getting it with the stove jack to later get a stove for mountain hunts. I currently am using a wall tent and a 2 burner propane heater and it works amazing. However I’m trying to streamline my setup to keep from pulling my enclosed trailer 8 hours behind my Tacoma. Thanks for any help

sneaky

"DADDY"
Propane heaters generate a lot of moisture that you don't notice as much in canvas tents because of their breathability. In a Cimarron it will be adding moisture to the system along with your breath. Will it heat it? Yes. But not as comfortably as a wood burner. If you go that route, get a couple of carbon monoxide detectors and use them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Anyway propain heaters-stoves are vented, so they don't have the condensation issues.
Not all propane heaters are vented, and if he plans on using the 2 burner from his wall tent it most likely isn't. He made no mention of it being a NuWay style heater that vents outside. I know when I ran a Big Buddy heater in my LBO it sure as hell condensated.

OP
The_Squatting_Coon
Thanks for the replies fellas, this is the heater I’m running in my wall tent, I’m not sure if it’s vented or not, I’d planned to use this same heater to keep from buying another one C7553E32-CDA8-45C8-9DE0-D611B4941016.jpeg

Not all propane heaters are vented, and if he plans on using the 2 burner from his wall tent it most likely isn't. He made no mention of it being a NuWay style heater that vents outside. I know when I ran a Big Buddy heater in my LBO it sure as hell condensated.

Sorry, damn auto-correct. It should have said Nuway.