So I’m re-thinking my 2021 WY plans

Might want to check the antelope quota this year. Lots of tag cuts and some units have no doe or fawn tags available. Especially on the eastern/ central side of the state. The winter and drought conditions aren't helping.

Buck197

WKR
My personal opinion, you'll typically hunt harder in what alot consider more beautiful country for muley, id use speed goats as a fill tag and hunt muleys every opportunity I could, with the intent of hunting the same units per state to get to know the country your in. There's alot of points for antelope too, but a muley trophy the hardest trophy to come by, presuming you like those big racks, and you can't chase the big ones if your not hunting em. But that entire thought just depends on which you enjoy most, and what goals you have set too.
You'll always have a year here or there where you get one down quick, but I'd spend that antelope time scouting, when you don't draw deer or elk, depending on your draw strategy, id chase speed goats, but thats just me.

To get a lope doe tag just have to look at the number of non res applications and number of tags. Most units they arnt gonna be a guarantee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk