So long TV, Hello Amazon

WKR
I love me some Randy, and I'm not afraid to say it!!!!!

Honestly and sincerely appreciate the straight talk.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Grumman

WKR
So, is there any way to actually get Amazon Prime shows on the TV instead of a computer or other device?

Most newer smart TVs can run Amazon Prime through your home WiFi and connect directly 5Miles. If not the Amazon Fire sticks can be bought for $39.99 that will connect your tv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, is there any way to actually get Amazon Prime shows on the TV instead of a computer or other device?

Smart TVs have the ability to browse the internet so you can log into your amazon prime account that way, and some probably have an amazon app. Apple TV, ROKU, Slingbox, and Amazon Fire are all streaming media players that plug directly into your tv. Depending on your computer/laptop setup and your TVs connections you could do some sort of connection between the two.

blackdawg

WKR
You have my respect Randy Newberg, your actions speak loudly for all of us in a great way, keep on keeping on!

Bailer

Lil-Rokslider
Love it! Now come down to Arizona and shoot a coues in its bed!

Get your kid to set you up. If they're not available, I could swing down to the springs to help and buy those muzzleloader bullets while I'm there.

ethan

WKR
Fantastic!! Your show and meat eater are the only two hunting shows I’ll watch. Glad to hear it!

adamm88

WKR
Cool, iv never seen your show on a network as we never had sportsman, iv watched all your content through youtube and rewatched it on amazon lol best of luck look forward to see the new episodes

dotman

WKR
Good move Randy, you are head of the game, traditional tv is changing. We cut our cable last year and now only use online apps etc.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Get your kid to set you up. If they're not available, I could swing down to the springs to help and buy those muzzleloader bullets while I'm there.

The kids would be of no help either. They have no idea how it all connects. No Smart TV, but it's time to ditch Direct TV just as long as I can still get CNBC some way. Last I checked Sling didn't offer CNBC, and not sure who else does without satellite or cable.

Sorry for the derail, Randy. But if I can figure it all out, I'll still be watching your shows.:D

dotman

WKR
The kids would be of no help either. They have no idea how it all connects. No Smart TV, but it's time to ditch Direct TV just as long as I can still get CNBC some way. Last I checked Sling didn't offer CNBC, and not sure who else does without satellite or cable.

Sorry for the derail, Randy. But if I can figure it all out, I'll still be watching your shows.:D

Directv Now is like Sling but with a better channel offering and has CNBC for you.

Buckman

WKR
Just recently switched from Directv to Sportsman so altho i've heard of Randy for years have never been able to watch. I have gotten to watch a couple episodes, really like what i've seen. Just got a smart tv for Christmas. Hopefully there is someone on here that can tell us dumb old farts how to watch on u- tube. Would need an in depth explanation of equipment and how to hook up. And Randy thanks for what you do for us. You make us look good.

Awesome and congratulations. I'm looking forward to seeing the new episodes edited in a way that best shows the hunt instead of fitting a format.