SO sizing question

Hey guys, I’d appreciate if anyone has a suggested SO hot tent size recommendation for me.
It’ll be used mainly for just backpack camping with 3 people, 4 Large breed dogs, and a stove. I know the recommendations on SO’s site say that putting in a stove basically cuts the person capacity in half. I could be very wrong but I feel as if 3 people and 4 dogs could still fit in a Redcliff with an sxl stove. Any feedback and recommendations would be great, thank you!

There is no way that would be comfortable for me. Hell even without the dogs. 3 people, gear, and a stove is full.....and you don’t even have wood inside yet. I guess it all depends on how “comfortable” you want to be as far as space goes. If you want to be stacked in there like chord wood, give it a try. I think people get deceived when they see how big the circumference is on these tipis vs how much useable space they actually have where you can sit up and move around. If that same circumference was on a yurt style shelter with straight vertical walls for 5 feet up, then it would be a huge difference.

hunt1up

WKR
3 people and 4 dogs, I'd go 12 man. We run a 12 man with 3 guys. It's about 3 pounds heavier than an 8 man but you can spread your pack weight between 3 of you. I'd deal with an extra pound of weight to have the room. We run a 12 man with 3 guys, a stove, and gear. Add those dogs and I don't think you'd regret it.