So what did everyone order?

Solo Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Just got my Late Season legacy this week. Ordered it the 1st week of Nov. It has the ultralight stays and got 2 long side pockets and some hip belt pouches a grab it and Gunbearer. Not sure I could be happier. Great stuff very light as well compresses down to nothing and lots and lots of space with the extra pockets just about 5000 cu. Very high quality gear for sure. Greg

Vandal 44

WKR
I have the Long Haul Hunter with the Duplex, so I bought the Bikini with the grabit. When I receive the Bikini Frame I am going to do a video between the two packs.

BigSurArcher

Banned
I took the plunge. Ordered a Bikini frame in Coyote Tan, High Camp 4800 in Highlander, and one each of small, medium, and large pouches in Coyote Tan. Although it's not the lightest weight combo possible, I think the looks of the tan frame and pouches with the highlander bag will make up for the few added ounces. The waiting game begins.

dotman

WKR
Well I just changed my order, still going with black bikini but my highcamp is now Kryptek :). Pushed my date back to 4/30 making this change which i can live with.

Craig4791

WKR
I was on the fence about getting one of these packs until I put my hands on one at the Sheep Show. After trying it on I had to put in a order and try one out!

I have a 7000 highcamp coming in Foilage with a Foilage bikini frame. A grab it, k connector lash kit, expanded meat shelf kit, an XTL lid and four medium belt pouches all in Foilage.