So what did everyone order?

Buckman

WKR
So I can see all the different choices everyone made in one place. What did you order, Bikini frame, which bag ,which size, which color, which acc. Post em up boys.

TheRambler

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered a Highcamp 7000 w/bikini frame. I also ordered a small belt pouch, 2 large belt pouches, grab it and lash kit, back pouch, and the 45in khook lash straps. All in foilage. I don't plan to always use all of the pouches/pockets or lash straps but just wanted to have the whole system in case I ever need to have more space or need the capability to lash items etc.

weaver

WKR
Gonna put my Longhunter bag on a bikini frame. Also ordered a grabit. Have 2 small belt pockets already. Everything is foliage except frame I ordered in black.

I ordered a bikini and a dt2 bag. Both in highlander. If I did the math right should be around 6 lbs.

MattB

WKR
I picked up the 24" bikini and 7000 ci bag in foliage, along with the 45" lash straps. Hopefully the combo will serve me well in the NWT come July.

I ordered the bikini and 4800 Highcamp in highlander w/26" stays, the expanded meat shelf, 2 small belt pouches, an XL chamber pocket, and the set of 5 pullouts. Looking at a number of other pockets/pouches to purchase from Kifaru and others to give me some options for attaching as needed.

I went with the Bikini frame, Duplex Timerline 1 bag, cargo panel, grab-it, back pouch, 2 small belt pouches and a lash kit. All in foliage. I had originally planned on buying a duplex timberline and had followed them since their introduction, But decided to try the bikini frame for the weight savings. I sold all of my other backpacks to make this purchase. I wanted a modular frame and suspension that could do everything from day hikes to week long hunting trips. I can't wait to put this system to the test!

I ordered a Bikini frame in multicame with 26 in stays, and a Gen 2 hanging meat bag. I have my Camo DT1 bag from last year that i'll be strapping to it along with a grab it and a medium belt pouch

sk1

WKR
ordered bikini frame foliage 26 inch stays with K hook lashing straps

running it with my timberline 1 bag, 2 small waist belt pouches, and grab it when needed

Last edited:
Ordered the Bikini with 26" stays in Black...going to be ordering the DT1 when either A) my bonus comes in or B) i'm about a month out if i draw spring bear (in multi cam).

crumy

WKR
DT1 bag in Highlander with matching Bikini Frame, 24" stays, medium belt on original order. Since then I purchased the field chair, two medium pullouts, the gun bearer, and a meat baggie. Planning on buying the megatarp and annex.

I also plan on starting an Kifaru Addiction Forum. :D

Slim Jim

WKR
I ordered the bikini 26" with the dt1 bag in multicam. I can't wait to get it and start organizing all my pack items and go for a hike