So what was it if not Squatch?

Bigcat_hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Ok first experience. I was hiking into a cut on the westside in Oregon hunting spring bear. I take a big dump in this spot then continue to the cut. I glass until it is getting late in the day so I start back. When I get to the spot that I took the dump I suddenly get the feeling I'm being watched. The wind is in my face and I get smell of rotten eggs, death and wet dog. It freaks me out and I get out of there. I go back to camp and tell my wife about it. She says it's probably Squatch.

Experience number two. It is the same year but in the fall. My friend and I go to the same cut to hunt deer. We get out of the truck and we hear this loud "whooping" noise. Sounded like a part gorilla / part man. It Whooped about seven times. It was so loud you could feel it I your chest. At this point I am convinced it is Squatch.

Experience number three. I am alone hunting turkey on Green Ridge near Sisters Oregon. It is night and I am parked with my trailer on the side of a dirt road near the top of the ridge. I am running my generator outside on the back of the trailer so I could watch TV. I am laying in the bed watching a movie or something and the only way I can describe what happened is it sounded like an elephant stopped on the ground. A big stomping noise that you could feel. I was like HOLY SHEEEEOOOT. I crack the door open with the 1911 ready to rock. I see nothing and look all around the trailer. I see nothing so I go back to watching the movie. I was stumped as what it could be. I was a little freaked out.

So I go back to the movie watching. About thirty seconds later there is a huge "SMACK" right behind my head. I leap out of bed and grab the gun. I was completely freaked out at this point. I came out again with 45 and flashlight, practically pissing myself and make it to the cab of my truck. I jumped in and hauled ass outta there. The next day I looked at the trailer and there was a huge dent where Squatch or a coyote or whatever had thrown probably a big rock at my trailer.

So what was it if not Squatch?

Yarak

WKR
Experienced something similar many years ago
Was hunting a new tract I’d gotten permission to hunt
Get there on opening day of deer rifle season
It was at least an hour before daybreak when I got into my tree stand
Start cracking day and I could make out everything in my general area when I hear this yelling screaming roaring grunting that’s so loud I can feel it
Sounds like it was 70-80 yds from me and I don’t mind saying I was on high alert
The leaf litter was dry and I heard nothing come in my area or leave my area
I can’t say I believe in Bigfoot and I can’t say I don’t but I can say I grew up around every farm animal you can think of and never heard anything make a sound like that
What was it ??

Kenn

Lil-Rokslider
If it can't be explained it must be a sqautch. Maybe just some anomaly, but that's extremely unlikely, almost certainly a squatch.

rclouse79

WKR
I am not sure about the second two, but the first definitely could have been caused by consuming a mountain house breakfast scramble. I have taken a dump after one of those and smelled rotten eggs mixed with death and wet dog.

Last edited:

ODB

WKR
Funny. My wife knows some people who are in the Colville Tribes in Washington. They have all kinds of stories of bigfoot ( CHoanito) throwing rocks at the cabins and whatnot.

To quote Shakespeare (again) - There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophies.

Mt Al

WKR
There's a lot of wisdom in these responses and I'm a better man for it. The potato(e) in hand, vs camera, is the wisest one, because Squatches can sense trail cams, security cams and people with cell phone or real cameras and the stay out of the way or often just go invisible, a little known gift they have. It's really not a mystery as to how there are thousands of percent more cameras out in the woods and zero pictures of squatches, squatch tracks, squatch turds, etc.,: THEY KNOW!!

I've written it before and doing it again now: They come from outer space, they have a "Fish and Game" that sets seasons and limits and squatches what hunt alway bitch about how they're wrong/bad seasons/too strict/not strict enough/other planet creatures getting to hunt on Planet Squatch that don't pay enough, how guides get too many tags, etc.. Same as this forum, but in their language. The ones we're seeing (or not seeing) on Earth are here doing human counts, they'll find there are too many of us, their Boone and Crocket will set trophy standards and we'z all are going to be hunted until there's a sustainable population. Like we are to them what snow geese are to us. I'm probably The Standard for a trophy from a squatch perspective, just sayin, not bragging, just the truth.

Jauwater

WKR
People on this forum like to joke about the topic of Sasquatch. But I am 100% convinced there is something out there that people are seeing. I've had a few experiences that I've shared on this forum. I usually find anywhere from 10-20 footprints a year in the backcountry. Had something run through my camp that shook the ground I was sleeping on, and left behind giant footprints. It ran right in front of my tarp, I should have seen something. I heard it, felt the vibration with every step. It was literally just a few feet away. Never seen anything. But found maybe 12, what looked just like giant footprints in camp the next morning when the sun came up. A few months before that, I was making my way up that mountain, and had an elderly man, and his wife claim that they just witnessed two Sasquatch up on the ridge. They seemed scared. Kinda frantic. My first time ever going to that mountain ridge, when I made it to the top, I was yelling into the valley. Just celebrating reaching the summit. I had something that at first sounded like a bird reacting to me. But I was amused how well this bird was mimicking my sounds. So I started making other sounds I wouldn't think birds could make. Well it didn't a fantastic job mimicking all the sounds so I just chalked it up as someone camping in the valley. I never even thought of sasquatch until that night something ran through camp. I attached some of the footprints I've took pictures of. I've lost most of the pics due to other phones frying, but I've been able to keep track of a few. Just to clarify, pictures don't do these prints justice. You'll just have to take my word on it, that if you seen these yourself, there is no denying their footprints. The first one was one of the ones I found in camp after whatever it was ran through. The second one, I added two pictures for this one cause its hard to see. Its hard to tell in picture, but its almost like it was pushing off with its right foot, while kind of leaning to the side. Thats what it looked like anyway when I was examining it. That being why the mid foot looks so thin. The third pic I was walking a creek bottom that had just flooded, and found that impression.
bbc6ffcaf0d8eee75b66c93cd6ad2bda.jpg
92db14576cb760b69e849ae1ea96b04a.jpg
12d831a679a0d9319b0ad771bad614b8.jpg
152080b6ce0221e09368121efbab082a.jpg

Sent from my SM-S506DL using Tapatalk