So what was it if not Squatch?

tpicou

Lil-Rokslider
I know people think it was meth heads...but who is to say it wasn’t a squatch on meth?

Pdzoller

WKR
Doesn’t prove anything but I followed these tracks for a bit up in a gated area that is closed to the public due to the fires in Willamette national forest. Miles away from the nearest vehicle access.

Attachments

• 9C83D359-2035-462D-AEC2-042C01ACF869.jpeg
    9C83D359-2035-462D-AEC2-042C01ACF869.jpeg
    693 KB · Views: 281
  • 29B0B690-AEC8-43B3-A0CC-66891FC0DA69.jpeg
    29B0B690-AEC8-43B3-A0CC-66891FC0DA69.jpeg
    831.3 KB · Views: 277

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Doesn’t prove anything but I followed these tracks for a bit up in a gated area that is closed to the public due to the fires in Willamette national forest. Miles away from the nearest vehicle access.
Hard hat makes them easy to spot.

2ski

WKR
Believe or don't. Your choice. Respect others' views, experiences and beliefs which may differ than yours and stop being dicks.... kinda like the libs. Disagree with them and you're the enemy.
Lol. Way to try and make a fun Bigfoot thread political. It's the way of the world right now to vilify those that don't agree with what you agree with. Not just "libs". See also: Ted Cruise, DJT for examples from the other "side"

Now let's get back to hoping someone got liquored up NYE and saw Bigfoot today!

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Lol. Way to try and make a fun Bigfoot thread political. It's the way of the world right now to vilify those that don't agree with what you agree with. Not just "libs". See also: Ted Cruise, DJT for examples from the other "side"

Now let's get back to hoping someone got liquored up NYE and saw Bigfoot today!
Bigfoot not sure, but I'll bet there will be lots of pink elephant sightings today.

Cubera67

FNG
I have seen tracks here in PA, and have had that feeling of dread people talk about in Colorado. Im guna send you a PM bro, I think youll want to read some shit.

Send me a pm too, I’d like to read some

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheGDog

WKR
Just gotta SMDH at people who think that it'd be possible for a supposed man-sized wild critter species to exist, even today, and NOT show up on somebody's camera or infra-red/heat-vision choppers, or satellite heat imagery. Funky thing is those same folks will dig-in with their confirmation bias when you present them with simple thoughts like the above about how it'd be pretty damn impossible for a critter NOT to show on some damn bodies camera nowadays.

Moserkr

WKR
Natives believed in them, Roosevelt believed, I know someone who was hunting and is sane, said he saw one stand up in a meadow and walk off. Ive heard unexplainable sounds in the woods. But Im with you @TheGDog

There has been no hard evidence in modern times to sway me into believing. Dont trust the patterson film, none of the castings, and theres no scat/dna/hair/bodies, nothing. If it were real its tracks would have been cut in the snow and followed to the ends of the earth.

Cubera67

FNG
Just gotta SMDH at people who think that it'd be possible for a supposed man-sized wild critter species to exist, even today, and NOT show up on somebody's camera or infra-red/heat-vision choppers, or satellite heat imagery. Funky thing is those same folks will dig-in with their confirmation bias when you present them with simple thoughts like the above about how it'd be pretty damn impossible for a critter NOT to show on some damn bodies camera nowadays.

I know it’s not the same, but very similar. The giant squid was only recently first caught on video in 2006. That’s a big animal that is quite abundant in the ocean, but never seen. They knew that whales would eat or fight with them from the scars on the whales bodies. I wouldn’t 100% rule out a Squatch like animal in the wild. How many other animals are waiting to be discovered?

TheGDog

WKR
I know it’s not the same, but very similar. The giant squid was only recently first caught on video in 2006. That’s a big animal that is quite abundant in the ocean, but never seen. They knew that whales would eat or fight with them from the scars on the whales bodies. I wouldn’t 100% rule out a Squatch like animal in the wild. How many other animals are waiting to be discovered?

Point is.. you've got people claiming they've seen one. So... if the locale is someplace where these humans have managed to access it.. it's logical to assume that all the other stuff that comes along with Humans... cameras, cellphones, TrailCams.... AND... all the services we have and employ wherever Humans meet wilderness.... such as the SNR choppers outfitted with thermal imaging stuff, satellite imagery etc... it sure seems like the likelihood....of a critter that purports to come within human-eye viewing distances of some humans... has not been documented yet.

Also... with what we know about humans and their procreation habits, you'd figure very soon there'd be Sasquatch babies being spotted running across roads and chit since the young often make less wise choices, yes? So.. taking all that into consideration.. I don't see any chance of there being a terrestrial bi-pedal hominid running around that we don't know about.

And yes, about the squid thing.... we know more about outer space than we do about what's in all the oceans of Earth. The high pressures down there are what make documenting it extremely difficult.

EDIT: also LOTS of people have seen Giant Squid. The moment they started processing Sperm whales they take they'd have run into them in the stomach contents. So no need for photo or video camera. And long ago they documented their presence, because of seeing them in the guts of the whales they took.

Jauwater

WKR
Our government just declassified project blue book. An investigation on the unidentified flying objects that literally thousands maybe even millions of people by now have witnessed in the sky's. Basically just telling us that they have been investigating them, they have no idea what they are, where they are from, whose Manning them, basically nothing, as far as what they declassified. And yet, I'd bet half the population would still STDH at someone telling them their sighting of a UFO.

I won't say the Sasquatch community has the visual evidence the ufo community does, but the Sasquatch community will always get the same kind of treatment as explained above. Until a body is dragged in, nobody cares about other people's sightings, evidence, DNA, hair, nest, prints, etc. Doesn't matter who says it's happening, government, God, nobody. People gotta experience it for themselves. And even then at times that's still not enough for someone.

But, supposedly DNA has been found and tested. Supposedly hair has been found that has interesting properties. If your at all interested in interesting topics, going deep into the sasquatch is one hell of any interesting topic.

Sent from my SM-S506DL using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
No more less believable then half of what’s in the Bible, yet you millions of people believe that word
For word.

Cubera67

FNG
Point is.. you've got people claiming they've seen one. So... if the locale is someplace where these humans have managed to access it.. it's logical to assume that all the other stuff that comes along with Humans... cameras, cellphones, TrailCams.... AND... all the services we have and employ wherever Humans meet wilderness.... such as the SNR choppers outfitted with thermal imaging stuff, satellite imagery etc... it sure seems like the likelihood....of a critter that purports to come within human-eye viewing distances of some humans... has not been documented yet.

Also... with what we know about humans and their procreation habits, you'd figure very soon there'd be Sasquatch babies being spotted running across roads and chit since the young often make less wise choices, yes? So.. taking all that into consideration.. I don't see any chance of there being a terrestrial bi-pedal hominid running around that we don't know about.

And yes, about the squid thing.... we know more about outer space than we do about what's in all the oceans of Earth. The high pressures down there are what make documenting it extremely difficult.

EDIT: also LOTS of people have seen Giant Squid. The moment they started processing Sperm whales they take they'd have run into them in the stomach contents. So no need for photo or video camera. And long ago they documented their presence, because of seeing them in the guts of the whales they took.

So…. Your saying there’s a chance….
giphy.gif

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
I frequently find Sasquatch hair when hunting. Most often in my FL Furnace LJs.

FLATHEAD

WKR
Whenever them Squatches start that Scheite with me I get naked and start
jumping around like an Orangutang, slapping my belly and making full on
Chimp noises.
Works every time.