So what was it if not Squatch?

Jauwater

WKR
It's all about the Tata's, the Tata's, nothin but the Tata's ;)

For reals though, that feature in the video just kind of makes it. I wanna believe but...
While someone is on the subject of the Patterson film, I'd like to point out a few things.

First thing, it's never been debunked. And just like the Sierra Sound tapes, it's been put through alot of scrutiny. But just like the Sierra Sound tapes, the Patty film has been dubbed as authentic. So the whole debate there isn't any footage is incorrect. It just goes to show, all these things people keep claiming there isn't any of, there actually is, But if you've never really looked Into the subject you'll never know. The fact is nobody cares about any evidence. The just want a body. Which I'm in that same boat. I totally understand.

I can't remember if the actual footage was released in 1967, or if it was actually filmed before that. But, if that was a suit, that was the best made gorilla suit that hadn't anybody seen in the 1960's. The breasts on that "suit" raise some questions. Making just a standard gorilla suit back in the 60's probably wasn't a super easy task. So than to make a suit of a hairy biped hominid that looks mostly like a gorilla that nobody's seen before, and make it better than anything Hollywood produced at the time would be really impressive. And then you add breats to it? Why go that extra step when your just trying to hoax someone. I mean, they would have already created a suit of a mythical hominid that looked more realistic than costumes created of animals that we already knew exist. Why go that extra step for the breast? It seems highly unlikely. I mean think about that, imagine being in the 60's, and hiring a few guys to make you a gorilla suit. People knew what gorillas looked like. Have you ever seen a good gorilla suit when you were growing up watching those old time movies? No, for the most part Id say we didn't. So chances are the gorilla suit you'd receive from those gentlemen wouldn't be impressive. Now imagine you hire a few guys to make a suit of a mythical biped hominid that's never been filmed before, and they do it better than any gorilla (well known animal) suit they've seen at that time, and it goes on to match thousands of sighting descriptions given over the next 60 years. It's almost comical in my mind.

One other thing I'd like to add. As far as reporting a sighting goes, who are these people suppose to call? Nobody's going to believe them. Most news stations these days are just going to turn you away. Newspaper nobody reads. Alot of people have encounters they want to tell, but most people have no clue who to reach out to to get there story out there. Because outside of podcasts, and YouTube bigfoot information just doesn't flow. Just a county over, somebody here did a bigfoot cutout, put red glowing eyes on it, and set it back in the woods a bit. The news ran a story on it, asking the public to stop contacting animal control. That the bigfoot was a cutout, and that they had over a 100 calls to animal control about it. One interviewer was asked why they contact animal control, and she stated the called the cops first, and was told to call animal control. And I guarantee most of those people calling animal control had talked to the cops first. Point being, nobody knows who the hell to contact if they've had a sighting. Because there really isn't a clear cut spot for it. There are dozens of podcast, and youtube channels, and researchers, so the people that do want their story our there has to find one of these people to do so. So what happens is you have thousands of documented encounters spreadout through dozens of different sources, and you have to search them out to hear them.

Sent from my SM-S506DL using Tapatalk

2ski

WKR
You just said the local news ran a story when people were calling animal control. So people were reporting it and the news found out. So your saying people don't know who to contact thus noone hears about it was kind of shown otherwise by you in the same post.

Noone is talking about the fact that this DNA shows that the mother is human. Thus somewhere there is a human female that's being breed with. Is she being held captive? Or did she breed willingly?

lyingflatlander

Lil-Rokslider
1. Aren’t silverbacks a 98% match to human DNA?
2. Don’t ever underestimate the power of the human brain and the power of suggestion.
3. Drugs are bad…
4. Why does this have to be a viable species in the thousands? Can’t it be a species on the brink of extinction?

Now please carry on, I love this s.

Moserkr

WKR
1. Aren’t silverbacks a 98% match to human DNA?
2. Don’t ever underestimate the power of the human brain and the power of suggestion.
3. Drugs are bad…
4. Why does this have to be a viable species in the thousands? Can’t it be a species on the brink of extinction?

Now please carry on, I love this s.
Humans and chimpanzees share 99% of our DNA. So that “study” which found female human edna and chimp (or chimp like) edna, isnt very convincing. Lots of people see things - those burnt stumps are bears and brush piles are antlers. From what I remember a “bigfoot study” found that the minimum number of bigfeet? required to sustain a viable breeding population was only 4,000 creatures.

I can imagine how it is possible, though unlikely, for them to survive undetected even in this modern era.

Ive heard firsthand accounts from reliable people -hunters - who swear they have seen one. Ive heard loud, repetitive vocalizations at night, communicating across a massive lake with other animals making the same noises, that I can only associate with primate sounds Ive heard in the zoos. I still do not believe they exist. Something else known to man made those noises and I just am not educated enough on animal noises to know what made them. If I had to guess, it was bears.

lyingflatlander

Lil-Rokslider
I watched a cow moose walk up a meadow with an incline last fall directly away from me at dusk. The hump gave it an apical head appearance. Kind of an a-hah moment for anyone who doesn’t frequent the back country. Carry on…

Last edited:
I have a Masters in Physical Anthropology, so things of this nature intrigue me. Several years ago a buddy and I came across some footprints (stride was almost 5 1/2 feet) in the Olympic National Forest that pique my curiosity. Honestly didn't know what to make of it, but the possibility of a hoaxer making anatomical correct prints well off the beaten path just seems unlikely.

minengr

FNG
Do I believe in bigfoot? No. Do I hope there is a bigfoot? Yes.
FWIW, in my part of the country he's known as the Big Muddy Monster and now has his own beer.

Last edited:
One thing to consider in all this, there is “compelling”evidence of a flat earth (which has a cult following) and that the moon landings were all faked (again, cult following). There is “compelling” evidence sandy hook was staged, among a lot of other mass shootings (which again have a cult following)….

People will believe what they want to believe. Until there is a true in true sqatch somehwere for all to see and witness, most will hope for its existence but live in a world where reality is more likely it doesn’t exist.

TheGDog

WKR
I can imagine how it is possible, though unlikely, for them to survive undetected even in this modern era.
^^^It all really boils down to whether or not a person believes this statement right here is TRUE or FALSE.

I just happen to be in the FALSE camp on this statement is all.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
^^^It all really boils down to whether or not a person believes this statement right here is TRUE or FALSE.

As previously stated, extraordinary Claims require extraordinary proof. Ain't seen any.

Jauwater

WKR
What is Chimp DNA doing randomly in the backcountry of North America?

Are we supposed to believe that Chimpanzees are hiding in North America going undetected? Lol, trust me, I understand that's more believable than bigfoot because chimps are known to exist. But still, nobody would believe Chimpanzees have found a way to stay undetected in North America. And being we already know about the animal, and its capabilities itd be really hard to fit a chimpanzee in the supernatural realm if one was to try to debate that theory.

Last edited:

TheGDog

WKR
Check out “the facts by howtohunt” on YouTube. Stories for days.
That dude has really good stories that a person can learn a lot from and everything.... but once he started in with the BigFoot crap, catering to the numb-nuts ones who thrive on the BS of these types of legends, I stopped going back to the channel and unsubscribed.

I mean heck... I'm of an age where I can remember a buncha noise around this topic as a kid in the late 70's and early 80's. But ya know... I did that thing you're suposed to do... you know... grow up. (At least a little bit. ;) )

TheGDog

WKR

And the reason I don't believe it could have survived in the wilds of upper North America without being detected in the modern era is because you now for damn sure the US is monitoring it's border with Canada, and we know they patrol borders with heat-vision. And if they spotted an upright walking hominid crossing the border (up there) they'd be all up on it like white on rice, because they know there's a substantial Arab population in some Canadian Provinces, and ya gotta figure that'd make em nervy about a possible Al-Queda recruit slippin on thru. (Regardless of whether or not that's a valid thought to have or not).

And heck.. with all the big game hunting that goes on in Canada and AK? And ya figure if this other Hominid is out there and upright walking... I dunno.. but I'd think even our chimp ancestors would be a very curious lot and if thrust in a similar situation I'm sure would eventually find their way to foraging thru human food waste at some point. Right? I mean we see almost all the carnivores and omnivores of the forest doing that... rummaging thru human food wastes all the time, when the opportunity presents itself. And some people are just dumb slobs who don't think ahead you know there's always at least some opportunity to forage like that. That's the reason why we gotta do those BearBox trash containers in some places. But assuming a Hominid has opposable thumbs and enough dexterity ya figure they'd figure out how to open a BearBox Trash Container and have at those too, right?

Jauwater

WKR
And the reason I don't believe it could have survived in the wilds of upper North America without being detected in the modern era is because you now for damn sure the US is monitoring it's border with Canada, and we know they patrol borders with heat-vision. And if they spotted an upright walking hominid crossing the border (up there) they'd be all up on it like white on rice, because they know there's a substantial Arab population in some Canadian Provinces, and ya gotta figure that'd make em nervy about a possible Al-Queda recruit slippin on thru. (Regardless of whether or not that's a valid thought to have or not).

And heck.. with all the big game hunting that goes on in Canada and AK? And ya figure if this other Hominid is out there and upright walking... I dunno.. but I'd think even our chimp ancestors would be a very curious lot and if thrust in a similar situation I'm sure would eventually find their way to foraging thru human food waste at some point. Right? I mean we see almost all the carnivores and omnivores of the forest doing that... rummaging thru human food wastes all the time, when the opportunity presents itself. And some people are just dumb slobs who don't think ahead you know there's always at least some opportunity to forage like that. That's the reason why we gotta do those BearBox trash containers in some places. But assuming a Hominid has opposable thumbs and enough dexterity ya figure they'd figure out how to open a BearBox Trash Container and have at those too, right?
See those are the big questions about a giant Ape like creature walking around. Where does it come from, where does it go, where does it sleep, where does it poop, where does it eat? I totally understand, there just isn't enough physical evidence for people to accept their existence. Sasquatch Chronicles host Wes always asks his guests after sharing their encounter "What do you think Sasquatch is? Flesh and blood creature that lives here on earth, or sometype of creature that pre-dimensional. Most people that have encounters think its a flesh, and blood animal. For me, I dunno, I have a hardtime believing that it's just that simple that it's just a flesh, and blood animal. It seems like there would have to be some supernatural or Alien type force in play for something that large to stay totally hidden from 99% of the population. And not to mention Sasquatch encounters have been told & recorded all over the world for the last couple hundred years. How could it live all over the world, and still continue to be so elusive as just a flesh, and blood animal? Seems totally unlikely. Russia government study Sasquatch. China has huge swaths of land that's protected just for the Sasquatch. Australia has a ton of sightings. There are cave hieroglyphics of giant beings that have been found in several places through the world. I know it's silly, but to really debate Sasquatchs existence I feel like you gotta somewhat accept if this beast is really out there it has to have some abilities that we don't know or understand.

Speaking on boarder patrol, just Google boarder patrol Sasquatch sightings. I'm sure it'd lead you some where. I literally just listened to a podcast within the last six months and some boarder patrol agents were sharing an encounter. I guess one guy had stayed behind with thermal goggles to keep his eye on what they thought was someone walking a creek alone trying to evade them. Two guys went down to investigate, which is where the encounter happen. Supposedly it wasn't an illegal they had in the thermal scope, it was Sasquatch. Another encounter I heard within the last couple months, this one on was on Sasquatch Chronicles, and these people had an encounter at night using night vision. There was another encounter I've heard, and their thermal camera actually allowed them to film so I remember there being a short clip of it. Trail cameras still have not produced anything to date that's been presented that looks legit.

If you really care to know, just Google Sasquatch sightings in Alaska. There are tons. Or just Google about Port Chatham Alaska. Seems they have encounters in that area every year.

There are several reports of people seeing Sadquatch with dead animals. Or eating dead animals. But I can't say I've ever heard of an encounter with one going through people trash. Which you'd think if some had a sasquatch on their property the trash would be a common commodity for them

TheGDog

WKR
The fact that there are "tons of sightings" and especially with you stating they are "all over the world" only proves that the information source... gullible, superstitious, non-critical-thinking Humans testimony can't be trusted. Just ask a cop or DA sometime about how reliable Human testimony is.

bsnedeker

WKR
It seems like there would have to be some supernatural or Alien type force in play for something that large to stay totally hidden from 99% of the population. And not to mention Sasquatch encounters have been told & recorded all over the world for the last couple hundred years. How could it live all over the world, and still continue to be so elusive as just a flesh, and blood animal? Seems totally unlikely.

This is just gold!

You agree that it would be impossible for this animal to exist and not have been discovered at this point.

Conclusion: MUST BE MAGICAL ALIENS!!!!

Lol!