So, who is running a Seekins Havak?

Sh!t :( when upscale rifle makers stop selling lemons. Personally SP dream rifle I’m was willing to spend money on. But after tray”horror” stories from hide, I don’t know what to think. I had 1st gen Montana But rifle end up being lemon. And I’m not ready to give kimber second chance. Christensen have more bad that good feedbacks on forums. So what now??? Which direction to go, to spend 2k$?
You have to think though, over all the rifles sold by those manufacturers mostly what you hear are the people that have had a bad experience. The risk is super low on getting a lemon. It’s not hard to make a rifle shoot sub moa these days. If it doesn’t shoot, sell it, loose a little money on it and buy something else.

For sale, one heavyish $2000 rifle.
“How’s it shoot?”
Shitty
“Oh, good luck with the sale”

It doesn’t seem the risk really is that low on some rifles.

OP
LightFoot

LightFoot

WKR
For sale, one heavyish $2000 rifle.
“How’s it shoot?”
Shitty
“Oh, good luck with the sale”

It doesn’t seem the risk really is that low on some rifles.
Hahahahahahaha.

When I see someone post, "why you selling it?" I think, what a stupid question. It takes a saint to admit the poor accuracy of the rifle he or she is selling.

>>>----JAKE----->

bill_eb

FNG
Have a PH2 in 6.5 PRC - Love it. Shoots ELD-X and Berger156 gr. EOL <0.5 moa. Takes about 200 rounds to get the bolt to smooth out and wear in - Gets better each time I shoot it. Will not shoot Nosler Partitions for some reason - I get some fliers with this bullet. Trying Accubonds next to see how they shoot.

I look for those $500 Montana's and buy them up to about 650. Another $800 at my gunsmith and they shoot 1/2" or better every time we'll under your $2000 limit. Its amazing what a heart barrel dropped in with some blue printing will do for these light rifles.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I just look again and saw that 300PRC have 1-10 twist same as 300win. That way too slow if for hight BC heavy bullets. I don’t understand why they will do this. In example CA make 1-8 for 300PRC, and that more appropriate twist for it.

khuber84

WKR
I just look again and saw that 300PRC have 1-10 twist same as 300win. That way too slow if for hight BC heavy bullets. I don’t understand why they will do this. In example CA make 1-8 for 300PRC, and that more appropriate twist for it.
You do realize 215/230 Bergers stabilize in a 1:10? Pretty sure all the ELD bullets do as well. The only reason the PRC rifles are 1:8 is because the 250 atip. Personally in a 30 cal, 1:9 should be the fastest you go. If bullets get big enough to need more twist, chances are they'll be going so slow the 215 Berger will have less drop and drift, probably more energy as well.

Stalker69

WKR
Yea I know, almost makes me want to buy a tikka or even a Ruger American, and a bell& Carlson stock , take a chance and save some $$$.

soupcan

Lil-Rokslider
Considering the ph2 vs the Christensen ridgeline. Leaning towards the ph2 in 6.5 cm. Plan for deer sized game, the occasional coyote, and plenty of range time. Any comparison between the ridgeline and ph2?

Considering the ph2 vs the Christensen ridgeline. Leaning towards the ph2 in 6.5 cm. Plan for deer sized game, the occasional coyote, and plenty of range time. Any comparison between the ridgeline and ph2?

Primary functional differences are the weight and stock design. Seekins is going to be heavier with a stiff stock that I personally much prefer the grip on. Ridgeline is lighter but I am not a fan of the stock. I don’t like the long grip or how flimsy it is.

soupcan

Lil-Rokslider
Primary functional differences are the weight and stock design. Seekins is going to be heavier with a stiff stock that I personally much prefer the grip on. Ridgeline is lighter but I am not a fan of the stock. I don’t like the long grip or how flimsy it is.
Appreciate the insight. Thanks!

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
xiaoxu425