So ya gotta bunch of ground elk eh? What can ya do with it? This!

These could be a cure for cancer. Elk meat with taco seasoning, sharp cheddar topped with extra hot habanero/ghost pepper salsa on your choice of corn or flour tortilla. Good for the skin too, you will feel the pores opening as the sweat rushes forth! Eat a few of these and nothing bad can survive in your blood stream. Follow up with a shot of Gran Patron Burdeos just to be sure.

elktaco.JPG
elktaco2.JPG
elktaco3.JPG
elktaco4.JPG
grandpatronglass.jpg

What's on your palate?

bwhntMT

Lil-Rokslider
Looks good. I love a good old grilled elk burger. About 1/3 lb medium to medium rare. Ground a little bacon into my elk burger this year. Those burgers are good!

It is a dark day when the ground elk runs out around our house.

The tacos look delicious. I think I know what I'm requesting for next Sunday dinner.

Yep.......taco meat, burritos, lumpia, spaghetti sauce, meatloaf, burgers, chili, nachos, etc, whatever you use regular burger in. Looks good.

Lumpia?!?! Whatchu know about dat?

Seriously though...being filipino, there are no shortage of dishes that would do well with a wild game substitiute. Lumpia, adobo, sinigang, tinola, pancit just to name a few.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
OP. That looks awesome!!! Since you like spicy... Hollow out some jalapeños and stuff them with ground elk and cream cheese. Wrap them in bacon and stick them in the oven to bake. The best jalapeño poppers of all time.

And to think, I sleep in today, get out of the shower, put the coffee on, then read this damn thread. Bruce, I gotta warn you, you are NOT to far away for me to make that breakfast run.