Sock Liner Recommendations?

KSBackCountryHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Looking to try a sock liner for this Fall/Late Season hunts under my medium weight merino socks to help w/ moisture management.
What brand is everyone running - pros/cons?
Was looking at SmartWool and Wigwam sock liners - but open to other suggestions.

Thanks!!

BBob

WKR
I'm not sure it matters much at least I haven't noticed enough difference for it to matter much. I started with polypro when I was a kid and have some polypro I still use. I had a couple pair of silk years ago and they were nice but didn't last like the polypro. My latest ones are SmartWool and some older merino that I'm not sure who made but might be Wigwam. I suppose I'd pick the wool over the poly but it still gets used, has lasted forever and does the job.

Ddog

WKR
Fox River on Amazon. Or if you prefer a merino liner, Danish Endurance light merino dress socks have been my go-to. I've worn these under some Smartwool hikers and my normally sweaty feet stayed dry in 80F, humid weather.

mlgc20

WKR
Injinis! I wear them almost all the time hiking bc they eliminate toe on toe blistering but they are also just plain comfy. PITA to put on take off
I was going to post the same thing about Injini. I thought the concept was pretty stupid to be honest. But, there were so many thru-hikers using them, I thought I'd give em a try. They are now my go-to.

I’m a huge fan of my Injinji coolmax toe sock liners. My hunting partner tried them last year and they drove him nuts, so definitely try before you go.

j33

WKR
I was going to post the same thing about Injini. I thought the concept was pretty stupid to be honest. But, there were so many thru-hikers using them, I thought I'd give em a try. They are now my go-to.

So an Injini liner and a merino sock over that?

Injinis! I wear them almost all the time hiking bc they eliminate toe on toe blistering but they are also just plain comfy. PITA to put on take off
This. You definitely need to find a merino sock over it that works for you, but Injinis are a very solid choice for a liner sock. The thing I really like about them is that in addition to typical blister protection, they also keep sweaty toes from rubbing together. It's kind of a full scope of protection for a liner sock.