Sock & Underwear

Badseed

WKR
Icebreaker briefs and darn tough or farm to feet socks. Lorpen socks are good for the price you can get them on camofire but they are much less dense than the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheGDog

WKR
Darn Tough socks with FoxRiver liner socks. With this combo I can go 4x more distance!

Then for underwear, either EXOfficio or Duluth Trading company in a boxer-brief configuration. I supposed the Duluths I like a teensy bit more.

Big thing for both is just staying away from products that put bad seams put in bad places.

NOTE: If you're dealing with hot temps, bring extra pairs with you so you can change out when perspiration makes the socks swampy. Long as your Darn Tough socks are dry enough? Man you can just keep on going with them on.

rm06

WKR
For me, the juice is worth the squeeze for FL undies. They fit well and work well and to me are worth the price of admission.

I've used about every sock imaginable. I like Darn Tough but not their sizing, I feel like they run small but their XLs are way big, everyone's foot is different. I have actually been very pleased with and have been running Kuiu socks for the last few years, they seem to check all the boxes for me.

Michael54

WKR
Ex officio boxers, darn tough socks early to mid season and alpaca socks late season.

I've been pretty impressed with Duluth mid weight socks and their Buck Naked boxer briefs. They aren't hunt/hike specific but do the job.