Sock

What’s everyone’s everyday beat the hell out of, all purpose sock of choice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SWOHTR

WKR
Darn Tough hunter full cushion. Been wearing them for about five years daily, hot or cold. My feet may sweat a little more during the hot seasons and in the enginerooms but the socks have really cut down on foot odor.

Brian.243

FNG
Costco had Kirkland brand merino socks they are 60 percent wool 4 pair for about 22 bucks
Wear them everyday and they are awesome and hold up great

Owens

Lil-Rokslider
Darn Tough are great. But I've run thousands of miles in Swiftwick socks. Swiftwick has some solid wool crew/boot socks too.

Elmer J. Fudd

Lil-Rokslider
I keep buying Skre socks when they go on sale. I love the fit and they stay up. Nothing worse than a sock with a quitters attitude.

TheHammer

WKR
I work 90-115 hrs a week and I have tried just about everything, in 2018 I spent over 1400$ on socks to get something that would hold up and reduce odor. All I have in my drawer now is mid height darn tough 2007 work boot socks. The John Henry darn tough socks, were not as summer friendly. And seemed to hold a bit more odor. For hunting the hikers are too thin and the otc hunters are what are in my tote’s for hunting from September archery elk to December Wi tree saddle hunting. They seem to be a jack for all trades.