Socks

22lr

WKR
For what it's worth, I have my same 7 pairs of Rocky S2V boot socks that I bought 5 years ago. Wear a pair every day for work, a pair for each day of the week. Absolutely love them, they still have enough elastic to hold themselves up and they still form to my feet. I have yet to toss a pair due to holes or wearing em too thin... not sure what I'm doing wrong and why they are not breaking down yet but dang I like those socks.

Received the Incrediwear Grey colored (78% Germanium/Bamboo, 22% flexible fiber) socks. I've been hiking in them the past few days and so far they seem pretty decent. I'm not certain that they would be my top choice for a hunt yet, but they're working out so far. One thing that annoys me with them is that every website I go to now has their ads. I'll update as I beat up on this pair. I'll wear them for a week solid on my hikes without washing to see how the fare compared to the Darn Tough's.

Disappointed in my first Darn Tough purchase. I have skinny legs and bought the correct size, but these things really dig into my ankles. They leave imprints and marks. I didn't put them in the dryer either. Anyone else experience this?

with the DT-S there are a few models with a looser fit than others but in general they are a tight fitting sock... i have large feet/ calves. to me Darn Toughs fit more like a compression dress sock.great for active use/hikes or early season but i almost feel like they squeeze the blood out of my foot and dont use them in colder winter use or stand hunting. much prefer Buffalo Wool Co.Trekker socks in cold weather.

thewileyone

Lil-Rokslider
I prefer Darn Tough, Lorpen and First Lite. In that order. I’ve had several brands but DT has lasted the longest and I don’t get hot spots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lowg08

WKR
I just got three pairs of first lite zero degree OTC. I have worn them all weekend Turkey hunting and hanging trail cameras. These are great

I've now tried about every model of Darn Tough and Thorlos, both on Rokslide recommendations, and I gotta say I'm massively disappointed in both brands.

They make my feet sweat like CRAZY even if it's 0ºF, not breathable at all.

Anyone have the same issue that's found an alternative? Used to love Filson wool socks before they changed them, they have the same issue now with sweating as well as get too lose and fall down.

Currently looking at Buffalo Wool Co. as an option. Too bad Gore stopped making their socks...

Sweaty feet gang, what are you using if not Darn Tough?