Soft shell pants for a decent price

http://www.uscav.com/productinfo.as...bid=2000&cm_sp=Clearance-_-SR_Product-_-17591

Here is a link to pretty good soft shell pants at a decent price. I picked up a pair and I have been impressed so far. They are made in the USA, which is awesome, and treated with schoeller DWR which has been very water resistant, the rain and water just bead off. They run a little small so I would suggest sizing up. I got a pair the same size I normally wear (large) and they fit but I would probably be more comfortable in XL. There are no pockets on the back and the cargo pockets are placed in a pretty good position. The legs run thin, so if you have bigger legs keep that in mind. I don't think they offer talls either, I usually wear a 32 inch inseam and these feel like they are around that maybe a little longer. I wasn't able to find them on any other sites, but I haven't had any trouble with US cav in the past. I own a pair of 90% pants and these are much more comfortable. The big difference is the adventure tech pants are not backed with any fleece, it's just a soft shell. I have worn these with a pair of Patagonia capilene pants underneath down to about 35 degrees Fahrenheit, but I do run hotter than most people. Anyway, at a third of the price of most soft shell pants I couldn't resist trying a pair.