Solamon quest users, past and present

Jauwater

WKR
I had a pair that I really loved. They seen a lot of miles in the wilderness on, and off the trail. I wore them to work everyday for 6-8 months also. Mine leaked as well, but after some shoe goo, and waterproofing they were wearable again. I still haul that pair around in my truck just in case they job requires mud duty. I've almost wore off the soles. Still really comfortable. Certainly not gonna give you the best support.

KHNC

WKR
I loved my 4d's but they leak like crazy. Replaced with Lowa's last season. Little heavier but much dryer.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Thanks for the replies. I absolutely hate my feet being wet, so the leaking thing definitely scares me. If I get them, it would be direct from Solamon so I'd hope they would warranty them. But a warranty does me no good on a mountain half way through the hunt.
They will warranty them once, maybe twice. My hunting partners got tired of having to return them and just switched to better boots. The soles will separate if you hike a lot off trail in them. They don't fit my feet so I never dealt with them. The Zamberlan crossers, now the Yeren, are my early season boots and have held up great. Way better durability than any of my buddies Salomons.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Zamberlan is also available through expert voice and guidefitter if you qualify.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk