WTS SOLD! Changing My Bino Harness Setup. Like New FHF Gear For Sale.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I am selling the following setup. I’d prefer to sell it as a whole package but will split up if nobody wants the full deal. Prices for individual items will be more expensive. This is all like new equipment and only carried around my home ranch a handful of times stalking coyotes.

You get the Large Pro-M Bino Harness in Cipher, the Rino Radio GPS and Range Finder Pouches in Foliage, and the padded shoulder straps in Foliage.

I will sell the whole package for $160 to your door (it’s a $216 plus shipping package new). I take Venmo because PayPal has screwed me over in the past and Venmo is easier and free. I’ve done about 10 transactions on rokslide using Venmo and it’s been perfect every time.

Thanks for looking!11A638ED-1562-4797-8475-6600A300F980.jpeg333309CD-A6B0-46B3-AEBA-ED788E5DDF07.jpeg55EC6C64-5047-4590-A8F2-DF46A4057700.jpegAAB326FD-FF47-4204-8E25-D6DCDF4B2821.jpeg3DB4F34C-948F-40E5-9741-F5F37A173175.jpeg

OP
mxgsfmdpx

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I had some interest in just the pouches via PM but I haven’t been paid for anything yet. I am willing to break this up if anyone is interested in any of it. Let me know. Thanks!

rob86jeep

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just curious, how has PayPal screwed you in the past? And does venmo offer the buyer protection like PayPal does?

rob86jeep

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Never mind, just looked it up. See below (it does NOT offer buyer protection)

"Venmo is designed for payments between friends and people who trust each other. Avoid payments to people you don't know, especially if it involves a sale for goods and services (like event tickets and Craigslist items). These payments are potentially high risk, and you could lose your money without getting what you paid for. Venmo does not offer buyer or seller protection. Business usage of Venmo requires an application and explicit authorization."

Is there a reason your posting so much pushing Venmo when it's not designed (or safe) for purchasing items? I'm pretty sure your looking to scam people or working for Venmo. If not, prove me wrong and sorry for accusing you.

OP
mxgsfmdpx

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I’ve literally done multiple transactions on here using Venmo with zero issues. I can screen shot all those conversations. And send them to you but why would I? I don’t have to prove anything to you. Why would you go onto somebody’s post and start accusing them of scamming? Ridiculous behavior and very rude. Venmo is owned by PayPal. Works great. It’s free. And easy. Calm down and quit shit posting on someone trying to sell their gear please. You’ve been reported as it’s against the rules to harass a seller.

Last edited:
OP
mxgsfmdpx

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Simmer down hot rod. You are the one going offensive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry. It’s just weird suddenly being accused of something with absolutely zero basis. All my other transactions and interactions on this site have been awesome so far. Totally out of the blue here and caught me off guard. Pretty sure you’d be a little upset if someone came into your thread with zero basis with some “guilty until proven innocent” garbage.

Last edited:

rob86jeep

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I also said I believed you could be working for Venmo as well, which is not an accusation of anything bad. It just seems weird your pushing for a payment method which specifically states it shouldn't be used for transactions between strangers and openly opposing a payment method which is designed for such things (and offers protections to the buyer). You've been a part of this forum for only about month now but are adamant about not using the preferred payment method for reasons you haven't really specified yet.

You've said on several post's that PayPal has screwed you. If so, I (and probably everybody else on Rokslide) would love to know some details so we don't get screwed as well. Sorry if I offended you and feel free to PM me so I/we don't mess with your classified post anymore.

OP
mxgsfmdpx

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I also said I believed you could be working for Venmo as well, which is not an accusation of anything bad. It just seems weird your pushing for a payment method which specifically states it shouldn't be used for transactions between strangers and openly opposing a payment method which is designed for such things (and offers protections to the buyer). You've been a part of this forum for only about month now but are adamant about not using the preferred payment method for reasons you haven't really specified yet.

You've said on several post's that PayPal has screwed you. If so, I (and probably everybody else on Rokslide) would love to know some details so we don't get screwed as well. Sorry if I offended you and feel free to PM me so I/we don't mess with your classified post anymore.

Thanks for a more reasonable reply haha. Nope don’t work for Venmo. I push for it because it’s free and you can add the rokslide members on there as friends. I think there are 5 or 6 members on here who are my Venmo friends now. No fees and never had any issues with it is another reason why I like to use it.

I don’t use PayPal because I sold a very high dollar auto stereo amplifier on eBay about a decade ago. I received the money and all was good. I shipped the item out insured shipping and all was fine. I wake up a couple weeks later and my PayPal account shows I owe them $2,000. They called me multiple times to try and get money saying the customer had requested a return of the funds which they granted. I shipped the customer a perfectly working and blemish free amplifier. I said to have them ship me back the amp and I’ll pay the money back no worries. Never heard from the person and PayPal just took their side with no real explanation. So I was out a nice amp and they expected me to pay them $2,000 on top of it. Never again will I use PayPal.

Something similar just happened to a friend of mine about 3 months ago. Like idiots. They used PayPal for half of a payment of a horse. Half of the payment was around $10,000 I believe. She delivered the horse. All was good. The lady even rode the horse in an event the next day. All of sudden, a week later the seller gets an email from PayPal saying she owes them $10,000 and the lady still has the horse. I don’t understand how PayPal can try to take people’s money after they’ve already delivered an item and it’s no longer in their possession. She’s supposed to be out the horse and the money? I don’t get it.

OP
mxgsfmdpx

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Now that all the unnecessary drama is out of the way... I have had some interest via PM but nobody has pulled the trigger on any of it yet. This is available as a full package or I split items up. Prices below...

Full package: $160 shipped
Harness and Shoulder Straps: $100 shipped
Harness Only: $90 shipped
Shoulder Straps: $15 shipped
Rino GPS Pouch: $25 shipped
Range Finder Pouch: $25 shipped

PM or text anytime.

-John 925-784-3962