WTS Sold - Complete Tethrd Nation Saddlehunting Setup - New and dialed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car7x

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have decided I need to put this off for awhile; (medical issues, and my hunting neighbors and I put up a bunch more stands, so) I now don't seeing myself using it, at least for awhile.

I live about 20 miles from Ernie at Tethrd, and he helped me put the kit together. I'm a retired climber and do my own tree work, so knew what I wanted. I am selling the whole kit complete, 20% off from what I paid. This stuff is hard to get. I have used some of it one time, just to check my system in my yard, about 20 minutes.. The static rope has never been used. It's an arborist quality 7 or 8mm, can't remember, load capacity is over 2k - not for technical climbing, it is a static rope - fine for static (non-lead) climbing, SRT and rappelling back down, but not a dynamic climbing rope.

Here's the inventory, in the pic, with what I paid :

Tethrd Nation:

1) Predator Platform, $180
1) Mantis Saddle, Large, $200 (I'm 5'10" 180. 35" Waist, 30" inseam, perfect, with a lot of room for extra layers).
2) Micro Adjusters, $16
2) T hooks, $10

Arborist gear from various quality vendors:

1) Tether/Linesman's belt with Prussic - Tethrd sells for 60, I had this custom cut and eyelet built at the Arborist website
(This is the short thicker rope wrapped around Predator platform) used to ascend as linesman's belt; deploy and clip the bartacked webbing straps when at the top, if you want to switch it over to a tether application. Bar tacked webbing, below, is more than strong enough for the tether, BTW.
3) Bar Tacked webbing straps, $45 - From a guy who sells them on saddlehunter.com. I used these to A) hitch the trunk, or branches, for a quick grab with the FiFi hook or a carabiner to stand on the etrier and B) as a quick and adjustable foot stirrup for the non-etrier leg. There are 4 Shown in Pic, I used one and will keep.
1) Arborist STATIC Rope, 30', $40 - Not for climbing!!! Static means steady heavy loading, it is NOT a Dynamic climbing rope built to stretch under shock load as in a fall. one and will keep it. Another is opened, but unused; 2 are still in packaging, unused.

Climbing gear:

1) Wild Country Ascent Lite - $18
1) Etrier - $40 Black Diamond??
1) Kong Slyde $8 - Rope management; I bought for a simple cheap self belay / rappel device. See YouTube, etc. and practice.
1) FiFi hook $15 - super quick and dependable way to grab and go on webbing/gear to advance foot stirrup or etrier.

I think this will sell as a whole kit so at this time am not considering partial offers. I'd hang on to your contact info in case things change, but I think it will go pretty fast. Whole kit came to a little over 600, will sell for $500 PP F& F or 515 goods and services, free shipping TYD CONUS. I would ship within 1 day of payment.

I'm a business owner, long time guide in spare time, with about 1500 perfect feedbacks on ebay under my handle car7x. My name's Craig Ramsey, MN, check me out on Linked In.

Attachments

• IMG_20191027_094101.jpg
    IMG_20191027_094101.jpg
    538.2 KB · Views: 93
Status
Not open for further replies.