Sold out

What do you need/want that is sold out right now? Just curious what other areas are not recovered yet from meltdown 2020/2021. My most recent dead ends:

Hilleberg Tents - what happened to these guys?
Honda side by sides - was quoted December delivery in Boise area
Yamaha motorcycles - was quoted November on most street motorcycles

Seems like the Japanese toys with engines got hammered by the shipping fiasco.

What else?

Ten Bears

WKR
I called Hilleberg direct and they told me what they shipped of the tent I was looking for to each retailer. They also gave a real time on when the next batch goes out and where. Ended up with my Anjan 3 with there help.

People are buying them as fast as they make them.

OP
Idaho_Potato
I called Hilleberg direct and they told me what they shipped of the tent I was looking for to each retailer. They also gave a real time on when the next batch goes out and where. Ended up with my Anjan 3 with there help.

People are buying them as fast as they make them.
Good info, thanks. I may give them a call. I thought they were based somewhere in EU.

Same story was given on side by sides. Honda is allocating a handful a month to local dealers and they already have about a dozen deposits on every model. Yuck. I wonder what the Sales guys do all day? Answer the phone about availability?

Whole home generators. Signed the contract in Feb, and generator isn't expected until Oct or Nov.

EastMT

WKR
Same with boat motors, my buddy bought a new hull/trailer last winter, ordered the engine. Still waiting in Alaska, said screw it and sold the hull/trailer for a profit, cancelled the engine order. Summers about over anyway.

For a long time you could get an anjan 2/3 for 450-500 on eBay in new condition, $600+ min now, I don’t blame them.

Elk97

WKR
Outboard engines - 6-9 months out. Ammo- I was on five waiting lists for some common 300 win mag hunting ammo and it was two months before anyone had any. Raccoon traps- most are out of stock. Some motorcycle tires, etc, etc. Crazy times

Ratbeetle

WKR
Seems like the extra govt $ and lack of need to pay rent has made this demand.

be interesting when the money stops and the creditors/ landlords come looking for 12 or 16 months rent.

Look out below...if they actually let that happen.

Just put a deposit down on a new Honda dualsport. I'm 5th on the list and the dealer told me not to expect I until January or February. The Asian supply chain can't keep up with worldwide demand currently.

ODB

WKR
Seems like the extra govt $ and lack of need to pay rent has made this demand.

be interesting when the money stops and the creditors/ landlords come looking for 12 or 16 months rent.

ibe heard they are extending the eviction moratorium again?

I have two friends in Seattle who have tenants that have stopped paying and they cannot get rid of them.

OP
Idaho_Potato
Outboard engines - 6-9 months out. Ammo- I was on five waiting lists for some common 300 win mag hunting ammo and it was two months before anyone had any. Raccoon traps- most are out of stock. Some motorcycle tires, etc, etc. Crazy times

Raccoon traps wins - seriously, a guy can't get a raccoon trap?! LOL

Rich M

WKR
ibe heard they are extending the eviction moratorium again?

I have two friends in Seattle who have tenants that have stopped paying and they cannot get rid of them.

I hope not. Let it work thru.

Sorry to friends - that's a tough deal. You know the tenants will walk instead of paying back rent. Are there any gvt programs to help property owners? or just the slackers?

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I haven't really been shopping for anything as there's not much I want or need at this point. Can always use more bacon, but it seems to be in decent supply.......at least in my freezers.