Sold out

Finch

WKR
I haven't really been shopping for anything as there's not much I want or need at this point. Can always use more bacon, but it seems to be in decent supply.......at least in my freezers.

Probably won't be in California before long.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Some of the BRP Skidoo utility snowmachines.
Heard that Skidoo was sending incomplete machines and the dealer would finish some of the plug and play component installation when the part was available.

The utility machines have been in short supply for awhile. I know people that have paid far too much for used 550 fan machines because they are all already spoken for from lots of dealers. If you want a tundra, skandic, voyager or Indy adventure, you better start calling around now.

Jmoore

FNG
Ordered Polaris SXS middle of March, was told 4 weeks, still ain't seen it .

It's not just the big items, but the components.
As of now fuel filter for my tractor and fuel pump for boat. Was able to cross reference the fuel filter to get by with modifications to canister. But the pump still shows ordered and that's it.

Did anybody mention reloading supplies? Sheesh

wyosteve

WKR
I got lucky. Sold my Can Am Commander in May. Put a deposit down on a new one that was supposed tow ship in June, but still hasn't arrived. Found one at a dealer in Colorado that was just unloaded the night before. Picked it up a few weeks ago. Dealer said it's the only one they expect to get before next spring. To top it off, I then read that BRP had a fire at the plant in Mexico that assembles their side by sides. Destroyed 1000 units and shut factory down for a week's worth of production. Similarly, been looking for a MinnKota trolling motor since spring. Nothing on the horizon!

saile14

FNG
HH Impertech jackets, been waiting on a factory order for a while now. Bibs shipped day of order.

Could only get a corporate order for certain Carhartt gear in navy or pink. No duck, gray or black available.

Broomd

WKR
I hope not. Let it work thru.

Sorry to friends - that's a tough deal. You know the tenants will walk instead of paying back rent. Are there any gvt programs to help property owners? or just the slackers?
LOL! You gotta be farking kidding me....they're lazy-assed takers like 90% of other millenials.
Glad to see that time is running out on these selfish cretins. People work their whole lives to build up some property wealth and these Marxists take everything those landlords worked so hard for and blame them as the 'rich'....laughable.

Luxury Laminate Floors.

Ordered Feb. 1 ("Good Stock") and we're still waiting. Sep. 24th they're now telling us, seems it changes every month.

Gotta love living on subfloor in a stalled remodel...

AKBC

Lil-Rokslider
Here in AK we had several gas stations run out of gas over the weekend. Weird times.

sneaky

"DADDY"
What do you need/want that is sold out right now? Just curious what other areas are not recovered yet from meltdown 2020/2021. My most recent dead ends:

Hilleberg Tents - what happened to these guys?
Honda side by sides - was quoted December delivery in Boise area
Yamaha motorcycles - was quoted November on most street motorcycles

Seems like the Japanese toys with engines got hammered by the shipping fiasco.

What else?
What Hilleberg tent are you looking for? Been several listed on here in the past few days, and on other forums.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

tdot

WKR
Sprinter Vans in 4x4. I was hit on the hwy last year, my van was declared a write off. Ordered new van in November 2020, was originally told June '21 at the latest, now it may not even arrive this year. Been using it locally, but don't trust it for anything beyond. It'll be affecting hunting season soon. Might have to suck it up and invest in a banger for the interim. Crazy times.

eoperator

WKR
Custom rifle for me.
Put my deposit on a rifle march of 2020, excuses excuses as to why it's not finished, must be covid.