Sold out

LOL! You gotta be farking kidding me....they're lazy-assed takers like 90% of other millenials.
Glad to see that time is running out on these selfish cretins. People work their whole lives to build up some property wealth and these Marxists take everything those landlords worked so hard for and blame them as the 'rich'....laughable.

I'm a millennial and I currently have 8 units. . . My millennial renters are all paying, but I've got 2 Boomers that haven't paid in months!

I think trash is trash and generation has nothing to do with it!

Poser

WKR
Saw some guys complaining on FB today that outfitters are cancelling hunts due to a shortage of guides…. Apparently there is a shortage of millennials willing to hold hands with boomers.

1moredeer

FNG
Plywood for subfloors. The price went from $32 a sheet to $106 a sheet. They don’t have any but that’s ok…..I wouldn’t pay $106 a sheet if they did. I can wait.

mwebs

WKR
Wasn’t there another thread about this? Dear YouTube Stars.. Or something like that.

Heres an odd one. Sent in 20 magic the gathering cards to get graded by PSA in January. They still haven't even opened the box to begin. I'll be lucky to get them back by end of year. Normally takes 4-6 weeks.

Boats and campers have all seem to be sold out and on back order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eldeuce

Lil-Rokslider
looking for a lock n load classic, NOT THE KIT, for a precision rifle.
Unavailable everywhere; OpticsPlanet said like end of the year maybe, or something...
Oh, well; I can get by with what I have