Solid broadheads

Lawnboi

WKR
Has anyone put one of these through something yet? I know they are farily new, and its tough to find anything to read on them.

Before I take the jump and order three of them (cause man they are expensive!) I figured id ask here.

How's the quality? How do they fly? and how tough are they?

They sure look awesome and I see they make them for deep 6 inserts as well which should go perfect with the 1 dozen injections I just got.

sk1

WKR
haven't heard much about them yet, those are the ones made by steve speck at sandsarchery.com right? he might be the best guy to talk to, although he may be a bit biased about his own product....hard not to be im sure.

just dont lose an arrow! there goes $25 just on the head....although in the end a small price to pay i suppose....when you consider how much we spend on other gear, still tough to swallow.

OP
L

Lawnboi

WKR

chas

Lil-Rokslider
That's stupid expensive. I can"t justify spending that when there are others for less than halve that kill game. I'm not hunting rhino's or trex.

Deep Six broadhead...RAMCAT RAMCAT RAMCAT!!!! Just my opinion I love Bretts heads over there and at under $35 a 3 pk I have yet to shoot a fixed blade that will produce a 3" group at 100 yds with my field points.

mtbshark

WKR
I have the standard 100g solids and i installed one into an elk this year they are good. I am however going to go back to the shuttle and terminal T's from here on they are quieter in flight!
Also i can get 6 for the price of 3!

good2eat

Lil-Rokslider
Haven't shot anything but a target yet. They fly well, did not have to adjust my sight from the field point setup. They do make a bit more noise on the way (airy).

Ive got a buddy who has shot all sorts of stuff with them.. Moose, muskox, Grizz, Whitetail and they have preformed very well

Cross

Lil-Rokslider
For those that have taken game with them do have any pictures of the wound / wound channel.

Trial153

WKR
I have not specifically taken photos of the wound channels. I have found them to to be typical of wound channels you will find on similarly designed heads( two blades with bleeders ) the channels tend to be elongated and noticeable exaggerated on quartering shots. They don't resemble the slug hole channels you will find on Muzzy, QAD, Slick Trick for example.

So far I have only used the . 5 bleeders, I don't however have a bunch of .75 bleeders that I will be using this year, they change the profile of the head substantially.