Solid color hunting pants / work pants

Tremain4414

WKR
Classified Approved
I wear the Eddie Bauer Ascent pants every day, haven’t worn a pair of jeans since buying my first pair a few years back. Super comfortable and also work really well in the back country

I stumbled upon the wranglers at target a few months ago…
I have tiburons and attacks.

For the money, wranglers are an absolute no-brainer.

SonnyDay

WKR
Love my KUIU Attacks like no other pair of pants. I have the wranglers as well and they’re ok, but the zipper is chintzy and they are pretty thin.

zrodwyo

Lil-Rokslider
I wear Prana Zions every day of my life and still wear the original pair I bought 6 years ago. I dunno if any other pant can match that durability.

I liked Kuiu Attack’s but they didn’t last one season of oak brush busting.

I tried the wrangler pants and hated them. They feel cheap and don’t stretch nearly enough in the crotch area.

rgref522

WKR
I am also using the 20$ wranglers.... my pranas and fl pants haven't been used in over a year. i belly crawl in the wranglers for turkeys then go cut and split fire wood in them. can't beat them for the price and quality.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

xcutter

WKR
Prana Zion Stretch Pants. Hard to beat for durability and comfort. Only thing I've found I don't like is when they get wet they tend to stretch out a lot.

Crusader

WKR
Yep, Wranglers for the win. Awesome pants. Durable, comfortable, cheap. Great fit, lightweight, zippered pockets are sweet to ensure nothing falls out. I have 5 pairs that I wear for hunting, work, and even to church. I have green, gray, black, tan, camo (only wear those for hunting, though!).

Unclemoe

FNG
I love the walmart wrangler pants, you can get them on clearance at the end of winter I bought out the store of all my size for like 6 bucks a pair!!

but that being said i like the costco weather proof more for a little more cash

Steelhead

FNG
Start with wrangler, but you probably want to try KUIU Attack at some point.
This.
The wrangler pants are a fantastic value and I wore them for several seasons. Great stretch, breathability and fit. IME they do wear out though and wearing them for a full week or two up in the elk woods I would start to lose my confidence in their long-term durability. Plus after a handful of washes they tend to "open up" and kinda stretch out. ...my wife says I should wash them in cold cycle and hang dry but I'm a moron so... I usually just bought a new pair each season. No issues.

I had bought a pair of Prana's on sale and they are like a much improved version of the wranglers, more durable etc. Of course at that price point your poking at the level of the higher end stuff, like the Attack pants, which I eventually pulled the trigger on a pair a few month ago and they really are nice hunting pants and I'm looking forward to running around in the pines with them this season...but yea the price is insane.

JeffP_Or

WKR
I have and like both the Duluth Trading Fire Hose series [especially the stretch version] and the Prana Zion stretch.

The Duluth is comfortable and seem less likely to snag from what I have seen while hunting/working. Also, less 'skinny' for my tastes. Upland hunting and chasing coyotes int he desert; deer and elk too. Mostly use them for yard work and house chores otherwise.

The Prana borders on skinny jeans status to me but they are comfortable for hiking/hunting/working. They do fit well under breathable waders for duck hunting though.

Bought each on sale for trials.

WCB

WKR
Kuiu Attack. Need to buy a couple more pairs.

I wear them to work (office), to the airport, day to day and hunt in them. Super comfortable and my one pair is going on 4 years old and been used pretty hard hunting out west. Besides fading and a few dull stains....no worse for the wear.

cnelk

WKR
Let’s see… I have 3 pair of Wranglers - value $75

A quick Google search finds
Prana are $88 each
Kuiu Attack are $140 each.

I can put $189 - $345 in my hunting fund if I stick with Wranglers.

Easy choice for me! 👍

bobr1

WKR
Yeah I have several pairs of the Prana Stretch Zion pants and literally about the only pair of pants I wear for day to day, hiking, hunting etc. I’ve gotten my deer, elk, antelope, black bear etc and never had camo. Your going to get busted by scent way before they can see you typically. And temperatures of over 100 to -30 wind chill. Of course I have thermals underneath in the cold but they are versatile pants and extremely comfortable. I’ve heard the wrangler are also good want to try them but for some reason my size is usually sold out.

bozeman

WKR
Multiple pair of Wranglers, 1 kuiu camp pants, 1 sitka ascent. Wearing Wranglers right now traveling. For $18 they can’t be beat……

OXN939

WKR
Solid pants are the best. I can throw any of my dozen different mismatched camo tops on and there's no weird clashing going on

Also at the North Face outlet the two pair I picked up were less than a pair of socks from Kuiu