Solid color outdoor clothing

Califhuntn

Lil-Rokslider
What other options do guys recommend for solid color clothing. Sitka is too pricey. I own a lot of older Sitka gear in camo but was shocked to see what they want for a pair of 90%. I really want Kuiu Attack pants but waiting 3+ months isn't an option. I guess I might have to fork over the $ for the Sitka gear.

KMT

WKR
I agree with pyroducksx3. The scree is a great pant. I have green.

Matt W.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Outdoor Research (OR) makes a pair of pants I've been meaning to try out...
http://www.outdoorresearch.com/en/or-gear/pants/mens-ferrosi-pants-long.html
Seems like a decent option for a solid pant and not a bad price either... In fact OR has quite a nice line of gear in solid colors. If you are military you can get into their discount program as well. I've really been impressed with some of the gear I have seen my military buddies running from OR's military line as well. Multicam, coyote brown, pewter, gray, lots of options to choose from. Even can score some deals via eBay on some of the military line. Worth checking out... IMO

swat8888

WKR
Arteryx looks to have some really nice options too, I think they sell some grey stuff. Mountain hardwear has some good options too but I think they are pretty heavy into black pants. I also own the green Marmot scree pants I picked up on sale at REI for like $50, love them except for the drawstring cord in the ankles...I'll probably cut it out as I have no use for it and when I try to wear them around town with sandals I get tired of stepping on that stupid shock cord. Another pair of pants I love are the Prana Zion stretch pants. Not so sure how they would hold up on the mountaink, they are a little thin. But super comfortable and great fit, I also like the design of their cargo pocket and the adjustable waist is nice since you don't need a belt. It must hold up well enough, I ran into a dall sheep guide who was wearing a pair...granted the season hadn't opened yet, not sure how well they held up.