Solid tall tripod w/fluid head recommendations

Sled

WKR
I'm looking for some help finding a reasonably priced tripod for standing while glassing (I'm 6' tall). Heavy weight isn't a concern as it will be close to a vehicle or at a cabin. Any quality fluid head should work but simple is probably better than complex. Any ideas? Amazon, camera land? I'm open to used as well.

Look at your local craigslist.org and search for tripod and see what might be available locally for cheap. You can find some great deals that way.

Otherwise @gr8fuldoug from CameraLandNY will get you squared away.

I’m 6’4” and am happy with my promaster carbon 525 and their fluid head. Gets tall enough even for me standing up and works great for the money. Camera land is your best bet, great customer service I’d pick their brains they know their stuff.

At 5'-7" on a good day, can't speak much to tripods other than the Sirui T-024SK will be too short for you. Almost too short for me. But the Sirui VA-5 fluid head is top notch. Best selling head on GoHunt for a reason.

Also, the twist lock legs on the Sirui's are awesome. Highly recommend going with those.