Solitude vs sanctuary bib ?

Anyone have one or the other? Both? What do you recommend ?

A lot of the stuff is sold out right now

hunting in New York.

I hunt NY and PA. Typical later season temps are 20-50. Sometimes colder.

I had a sanctuary bib and it just didn’t get cold enough to wear it in 2018-2019 season.

I swapped it for a solitude this year. The bib and jacket are great. Love the design, fit and feel. I started wearing the jacket when it got to 50* and I was sitting still. Added the bib around 40*. The combo worked well 20-40 for multiple hour sits. I had a couple of days colder than 20 and needed to add layers underneath.

For NY temps I think the solitude is a better call.

Ajvandenbosch8

Lil-Rokslider
I hunt western NY down to single digits. The solitude is hard to beat in my area tho I own both... if I’m calling coyotes down to 5 degrees I’m in my solitude because it’s only 45 min sets but sitting in a stand for a few hours anything less than 35 in wearing the sanctuary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
F
Awesome just what I needed to hear.

I am probably looking to pick up both when they are I stock wabred to see if I could get away with 1

86indy

Lil-Rokslider
Maybe I’ll order solitude bib and sanctuary jacket first .
My plan is nearly the opposite, I bought a woodbury jacket this summer and plan to buy sanctuary bibs, before next season. My reasoning is I can take a jacket off easier and my legs tend to get colder first. I also still have my old bibs for warmer conditions.