Solo Hntr Film - THE LAST ROCKSLIDE - Presented by Crispi and BlackOvis.com

ktowncamo

WKR
Wanted to announce the new full length film by Tim Burnett called The Last Rockslide. A film about his Dall Sheep hunt and the journey of what a sheep hunt can and should be. It can only be watched in two locations for the next month: either on the Crispi website or on BlackOvis.com. Both locations have different drawings/giveaways for the next month if you care to enter. Either way, you can watch the film in either location.

Crispi US - https://www.crispius.com/solohntr
BlackOvis - https://www.blackovis.com/solohntr

Hope you enjoy the film.

jspradley

WKR
Watched the first 15 minutes and now I cant wait to finish it! Hard to believe anything lives in that brutal terrain.... it doesnt even look like it should be on earth.

The cinematography is fantastic, its incredible what a talented film maker can pull off with just a gopro and an off the shelf M4/3 camera. I'm pretty sure Tim could film himself dropping a deuce and it would be good.... although Tim, if you see this thread, please dont take that as a challenge.

wseidel

WKR
It's an epic hunt with incredible scenery, an amazing ram, and was the pack-out of all pack-outs! I sent it to all my hunting friends with the tag line - "Should this be our next adventure....who's in?" Seriously, it's likely a bit too physically demanding not to mention expensive for me at almost 64 years of age - but fun to be on the hunt vicariously through Tim.

Note: Once you watch the entire video you'll realize that he spelled the title correctly given those talus slopes.

Pro953

WKR
I also thought it was cool watching the Solo film vs the Randy Newburg film. Both on a very similar hunt but the film style just tells different stories and perspective. I really enjoyed both, just interesting how much the filming style and editing can change things. Great shot he made on that sheep, one and done. Did not go far. Would hate to see it go off that cliff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bluto

WKR
I’m with Pro953. The coolest feature is watching both films. I found Randy’s today and watched it on the flight home, now I need to go back and watch Tim’a again. Both guys/teams did a great job with the hunts and the film work. Very cool...and still a bucket list hunt for me