Some bulls I filmed

Huntnnw

WKR
Wife and I went out bear hunting and I took a walk from our vantage to glass around the corner and spotted 6 bulls feeding across a canyon. I had these bulls on cam about a month prior. After watching them feed for abit we walked back to our vantage. About 30-40 min later I hear a branch bust right by us and the bulls had now fed over and all walked within 15 yards of us with no clue we were there as they dropped into timber to bed.

willy

FNG
That was great. Thanks for sharing. It gets the blood pumping for the upcoming season.

I see you have lots of marestail there too. I wage a war on it from May to August at my farm.

Dead eye BT

Lil-Rokslider
Very nice- thanks for sharing! You never know what you’ll run into when you head outdoors.

vBC

FNG
Thanks a lot for sharing, this is exactly what we need a few weeks before opening.

OP
Huntnnw

Huntnnw

WKR
that bull is the biggest Ive ever seen in the unit. I have lived here my whole life and live yards away from the elk. They just never get old enough with all the pressure out here being a general any elk unit. Every now and then a few slip thru. This year there is another bull a couple miles away a little bit smaller. Hopefully muzzy season I can turn him up.

KHNC

WKR
that bull is the biggest Ive ever seen in the unit. I have lived here my whole life and live yards away from the elk. They just never get old enough with all the pressure out here being a general any elk unit. Every now and then a few slip thru. This year there is another bull a couple miles away a little bit smaller. Hopefully muzzy season I can turn him up.
Awesome! is that wyoming? Very fortunate to live so close to the elk in your area!

pdun24

FNG
Drop some coordinates so that people can fix this problem of those elk messing with your bear hunt! Cool experience